PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft "PROMOTION" Juggernaut

Cannibal Corpse
12-25-2002, 02:54 AM
Can you count how many promotions Microsoft has done to boost Xbox sales? (especially in Japan, its weakets market)

Limited Edition with Bill Gates' Key Chain and HD Pack

Jet Set Radio Future / Sega 2002 Bundle (here in N.A.)

I saw a "limited edition" Japanese S Controller with the Green Jewel in a local Best Buy.

Although I am VERY happy, I hope Xbox sales be aggressive enough to keep it alive and see Xbox2. I don't want Dreamcast tragedy to happen to my beloved Xbox.

Bigwig
12-25-2002, 10:07 AM
You dont have to worry MS is about to pour more money into the Xbox for a 20 year investment plan. With PC gaming slowly on the back trend MS would lose more money if they werent in the console buisness.

MerimacHamwich
12-26-2002, 01:03 PM
Sega died over severl years of mediocre to bad sales. It did not just happen when the Dreamcast came out.

Cloud Strife
12-26-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Corpse
Can you count how many promotions Microsoft has done to boost Xbox sales? (especially in Japan, its weakets market)

Limited Edition with Bill Gates' Key Chain and HD Pack

Jet Set Radio Future / Sega 2002 Bundle (here in N.A.)

I saw a "limited edition" Japanese S Controller with the Green Jewel in a local Best Buy.

Although I am VERY happy, I hope Xbox sales be aggressive enough to keep it alive and see Xbox2. I don't want Dreamcast tragedy to happen to my beloved Xbox. Why do you always want to talk about Japanese sales. I've seen you do this on Xengen and TeamXbox. I also saw you post in Gamefaqs and Tecmo's site.

The Limited Edition Japanese controller has been out for a bit.

I still wish a Merry Christmas although it has passed.:) I was the one with the PD Orta avatar on Xengen. ;)