PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Help!!!

Liquid Gears
12-25-2002, 04:24 PM
I really getting sick and tired of this game! Right now I'm in that building that has a bomb in it that I have to disarm in 15 seconds and I have no fu*king clue where it is!! Ok, the game makes me go to the basement for some stupid reason, then I have to kill 3 guards down there, then the game tells me I have to disarm the bomb in the "Archieves Room" which I have no clue where that is!! Why the hell did the game make me waste 2 minutes to go to the basement and kill those guys when I could have been searching for this rediculous Archieves Room. What BS!! Where is this Archieves Room and how am I supposed to disarm it in 15 seconds??

Liquid Gears
12-25-2002, 05:21 PM
I just went through the entire level again to see if I missed anything and all I found out was that the Bomb in the building is near some gas pipes. I have no clue where that is, does anyone here?

bada-bing
12-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Have you talked to the guys by the wall mines. If so go ut of that room and take two lefts and go down the halway. There is a keypad door that one of the guys tells you the code. Just go in there and roll threw all the fire. Watch out for the wall mines. Lock pick the door and the bomb on the wall farthest left. You cant miss it. I dont know how you couldnt find it.

KnightX
01-03-2003, 12:57 AM
:mad:

I had trouble getting to this freakin' thing too. Your best bet to save time is to roll past that first wall mine in the hall way and then to snipe all the rest if you can zoom in quick. Once you get through those office rooms, you'll come to a door at the end of a hallway (with another hallway leading off to the right). Pick that lock, go in there and jump up onto the filing cabinets to get around the fire. You'll find the bomb on the wall there.