PDA

View Full Version : Great site!

Samwise
10-12-2000, 10:45 AM
Hi

I've just resently discovered your site, and I think it's great! Keep up the good work. This is now one of my fav. Xbox sites!

I'll tell my friends about this site and hopefully be an active part of this message board. http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

Tom
10-12-2000, 11:35 AM
Preciate it man! Thanks!

Underdog
10-12-2000, 11:41 AM
Samwise you sure did make my day!! I'm really glad you enjoy the site and you already have become an active part of this message board. Thanks a lot!! http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

Samwise
10-12-2000, 11:44 AM
It's no problem http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

In fact I'm a bit excited about being one of the first registered members here - so when this board gets famous I get to say "Well, I was here right from the beginning!" http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/wink.gif

Tom
10-12-2000, 12:14 PM
Samwise..you have the right attitude man!

Frostberg
03-27-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Samwise
It's no problem http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/smile.gif

In fact I'm a bit excited about being one of the first registered members here - so when this board gets famous I get to say "Well, I was here right from the beginning!" http://www.xboxaddict.com/ubb/wink.gif

Where did you go!

lol I'm pulin up some old threads!

Samwise
04-01-2002, 11:48 PM
I'm right here. :p

Frostberg
04-02-2002, 03:03 PM
I'm right here. :p
Stop leavin us!

l Maximus l
04-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Wow, this is a REALLY old thread!! WOW!!! :eek:

I mean, even Jeremy-XBA decided to say something! hehe...you know, Jeremy-XBA, the man with over 65,000 posts, however, only 301 can be traced ;) hehe

Ninja Scroll
04-02-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Wow, this is a REALLY old thread!! WOW!!! :eek:

I mean, even Jeremy-XBA decided to say something! hehe...you know, Jeremy-XBA, the man with over 65,000 posts, however, only 301 can be traced ;) hehe

LMAO!! Yeah waxy, go figure about our boy Jeremy and his silly posting games! :D
And jeremy, why do yo post so very rarely sunshine?
We need your particaption more so I can bash & flame da mess outta you bro!

j/k:D

btw, this is a old ass thread? I thought after awhile the server XBA runs on would just erase the oldies? :confused: I guess I was wrong?

Oh, and to da dude who's making his lackluster comeback (lol) I say welcome back,... but da question is where was your candy ass? Hopefully not supporting something Sony made cause then that would make Ninja very angry!

btw, im Ninja Scroll, aka Ninja Jubei-XBA's Icon, hero, role model and true father of your babies momma!:D
:)

E-Xbox
04-02-2002, 06:55 PM
JEREMY-XBA!
i got one question...
why pick that number of posts?
i mean..your post number never changes...
but why that number?
hehe

peace

Samwise
04-03-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Oh, and to da dude who's making his lackluster comeback (lol) I say welcome back,... but da question is where was your candy ass? Hopefully not supporting something Sony made cause then that would make Ninja very angry! Actually I'm a moderator at a major PS2 based forum. ;)

But not to worry, I've always liked this site a lot. It's just that I don't have a lot of time on my hands these days. And of course that I'm Xbox-less... it costs a fortune here in Europe. :eek: Hopefully MS will bring down the price in a while. :)

XboxGamers
04-03-2002, 03:55 AM
Actually I'm a moderator at a major PS2 based forum.

Samwise, What's up!!!1 LOL!! I'm pstwo!! Are you getting a Xbox? I can't believe you're here! Xbox Addicts boards has the coolest members. Samwise is one of the coolest mod on that PS2 site. I've been at that PS2 site for over 1 1/2 years. You know how much I pump up some of those members at the PS2 site. Bring them over.

Welcome! :)

Samwise
04-04-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by XboxGamers
Samwise, What's up!!!1 LOL!! I'm pstwo!! Are you getting a Xbox? I can't believe you're here! Xbox Addicts boards has the coolest members. Samwise is one of the coolest mod on that PS2 site. I've been at that PS2 site for over 1 1/2 years. You know how much I pump up some of those members at the PS2 site. Bring them over.

Welcome! :) Wow and thanks, I didn't know you were here as well. :)

And yeah, I'll be getting an Xbox when it's cheaper and there are more used games out there. I'm just a poor student, lol - I don't even have a PS2 anymore... I sold it so I could upgrade my PC. :D

But eventually I'll buy both a PS2 and Xbox.

peejay2288
10-06-2002, 07:38 AM
THE SECOND OLDEST THREAD IN XBA HISTORY!!!!!!

odpr
10-06-2002, 10:45 AM
hello from ISrael!

it is a great site, with great people! :)

I am adiccted to this site :)

Koopa
10-06-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by odpr
hello from ISrael!

it is a great site, with great people! :)

I am adiccted to this site :)
wow you're all the way out in israel? hey, when does Xbox live get released over there?

odpr
10-06-2002, 05:24 PM
we don't have..
actually ur question should be when the Xbox will arrive to Israel.
although Israel is a very high tech country, the Xbox from some unknown reason didn’t reach Israel.

Microsoft decided not to ship it here yet, they say it will arrive here some time in the next year...

but we still can get it ..

anyway the weird thing of this decision is that Microsoft have actually two developing bases in the world one is the states , and one is in israel..and always when something new came from Microsoft it was immediately shipped here... they promised to bring the box before half a year, but since the sales in the world was a little bit under what they thought they post phoned it . .
g

Samwise
10-07-2002, 02:50 AM
STOP MESSING WITH MY THREAD! OR I'LL KILL J00!

Just kidding of course. :D

So how are you guys?

Nato King
10-07-2002, 08:43 AM
welcome Samwise

You really are a wise person. You really are a good person to have here at xboxaddict.com. Please post some more.:)