PDA

View Full Version : teel Battalion.......out of production?!?!

spike spiegel
12-26-2002, 01:22 PM
I went to EB looking to buy SB, and I asked the guy if they had it in, he replied,...........no infact this next shipment is are last, they're not sending anymore out after this one, so the only people getting it are those who've pre ordered theirs'.(he followed by saying that the only way to get them now is if you get them through x-box.com, or some other way through the Internet, he also said that they're still making a second one)

Well needless to say I'm going to have to get my hands on one some how or another, but I am really confused as to the current condition of the game and its' sequel.

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated

VeNoMiZA
12-26-2002, 01:36 PM
i got a email from capcom like a week ago and the next shipment is until jan somthin next year. go to capcom.com and find out .

Cloud Strife
12-26-2002, 03:00 PM
I heard the next shipment is now in Feb. That's what I heard from Capcom's site.

Unreal
12-26-2002, 07:10 PM
I never listen to guys from a game store, since most of them have no idea what they are talking about anyway. Check Capcom's website for whatever info you need. I have the game so I have no problems. MS just picked up the rights for Europe, So I do not think they are going to stop making the game. Worse case scenario, is that you have to get it from Xbox.com :D

PapaSKooT
12-26-2002, 07:38 PM
http://www.capcom.com/SB_splash.gif

at the top of capcom.com :)

shrew king
12-26-2002, 08:28 PM
yeah its still in production, i think they are just not gonna be sending out the next bunch until selling all of the ones they got.

Cloud Strife
12-26-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
I never listen to guys from a game store, since most of them have no idea what they are talking about anyway. Check Capcom's website for whatever info you need. I have the game so I have no problems. MS just picked up the rights for Europe, So I do not think they are going to stop making the game. Worse case scenario, is that you have to get it from Xbox.com :D Listening to gamestore employees is definetly a bad thing to do. They constantly ask me if I need help. I usually say to myself, they are they ones who need help.;) :D

Unreal
12-26-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Listening to gamestore employees is definetly a bad thing to do. They constantly ask me if I need help. I usually say to myself, they are they ones who need help.;) :D
:D

spike spiegel
12-26-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by PapaShaddix
http://www.capcom.com/SB_splash.gif

at the top of capcom.com :)

I already said that one of the only ways to get it now is to buy it online.

Shrew King, I think you might be right about them sending the next batch out after this one sells out, however, I'll most likely end up buying it online(cant wait till the sequal, SB online will freakin rule):cool:

tenchi
12-27-2002, 01:23 PM
i agree jon that the second SB will be freaking awsome online but how many people will buy it its 200$ not so many dedicted people i think

spike spiegel
12-27-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by tenchi
i agree jon that the second SB will be freaking awsome online but how many people will buy it its 200$ not so many dedicted people i think

I don't think the second one is going to be that expensive, but I really don't care if it's extremely popular, I just hope microsoft lends Capcom some money for it if needed so that it actually is made.