PDA

View Full Version : is halo all that good? (read on...)

gtaplayer
11-22-2001, 04:48 PM
is halo really all what its cracked up to be??

I mean i kno my fair share of the xbox system and its games...but i havent yet purchased my xbox...and i wanna make sure the first game i get will leave me to buy others... i dont want to get a sports game cuz just like anyother sports game it loses its prime.

so the next thing that comes up on my mind is halo...every1 is saying how good of a game it is and all this other stuff...but can some1 really give me there opinion on the game...and its good and bad??? how many levels are on it???? the diffrent modes of the game??? a respectable review from 1-10??? someone please???

JeremyX
11-22-2001, 05:01 PM
IGN gave it 9.7 and all of EGM's reviewer's gave it perfect 10's! Game of the year has been thrown around for this game. That's all you need to know. Now get off your lazy but and Read up on it. I recommend IGN.

Chaotic
11-22-2001, 11:22 PM
Its awesome.

Gene Starwind
11-23-2001, 10:46 AM
halo has to be one of the best games i've ever played, and its probably the best fps in the world, i deffinatly would buy its, its a must have

b1edjz79
11-23-2001, 01:40 PM
It's a must game for a pro player ..

Plewis
11-23-2001, 08:39 PM
Sweet mother, Halo is the best FPS I've ever seen. Zelda 3 'A lLink to The Past' for SNES used to be my favorite game ever. It had an awesome plot, and great bosses, etc. This game blows it away. The music is so awesome, I find my hands shaking, because I'm scared a covenant warrior is gonna pop out and start shooting. You get so into the game. I give it a 9.7, the .3% I took off was because it's a 30min-1.5 hour level, 10 level videogame. I rented it from blockbuster, and had a ton of homework, and got halfway through. I bought it today though. I recommend it. It has awesome multiplayer too. Buy the game, or you'll regret it.