PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell:Last Level help

EphMune
12-27-2002, 09:44 PM
i am at the part where after you assignate nikoladze the whole place is looking for you and i went through that huge dinner table room and into the hall way with two doors facing the same way. and i look with my optic cable and there is two dudes on the other side of either door with guns pointed straight at me. i cant get through those doors because as soon as i open them they kill me. i dont have much life of bullets, could somebody please tell me how to get past this part!

SakapuntaS
12-27-2002, 11:42 PM
Ok - Instead of going through the door in the dinner table room - Climb up to that window above the door - you do this by jumping on the little cabinet and then onto the ledge - this way you can sneak around and be above them and possible chuck a grenade and watch them fly =)
-Saka

udc68
12-29-2002, 10:34 AM
If you have enough bullets, shoot the door. Then one guard will walk through the door. Sniper his butt. Continue doing this until all four are gone. Hope you have 8 bullets left...

xboxman_1
12-29-2002, 01:36 PM
Ok - Instead of going through the door in the dinner table room - Climb up to that window above the door - you do this by jumping on the little cabinet and then onto the ledge - this way you can sneak around and be above them and possible chuck a grenade and watch them fly =)

Thats what I did..and then I purposely made too much noise at the top of the stairs and they all came running up...4 shots and they were gone. They lined up for me.

sphinx
12-30-2002, 05:19 AM
damn the last level!!!!!!! , **** you got alot of free time