PDA

View Full Version : Play

spike spiegel
12-27-2002, 10:03 PM
Has anyone besides me ever seen or bought this mag before, personally i think it's the best gaming mag out right now.

The graphics are awsome, the layout kicks ass, the reviews aren't tilted tward a favorite. So if you havn't taken a look at this maag yet try it out, you won't be disapointed.:)

Arrix
12-27-2002, 10:18 PM
sorry, never heard of it

tenchi
12-27-2002, 10:34 PM
I am another to have been graced by the holyness of this magazine if someone has yet to hear of it and if they have seen it not suscribed yet shame on you and i really pitty you. It discusses the neccessities of life Anime and Gaming.

TheCovenant
12-27-2002, 11:00 PM
i dont like their star rating system.......

it just reminds me of gamepro.

and since they review evrything including movies and dvd, well, it's hard to take them seriously.

it's like waiting every month for what maxim, or FHM mag. reviews are.

Cloud Strife
12-28-2002, 08:23 AM
Yes, I've seen there magazine. I think them and OXM are the best magazines. They are they only magazine I like their review system. They gave games like Blinx, Toe Jam & Earl III, Gun Valkyrie, House of the Dead III, Gungrave, etc. the reviews they deserve. I love how the end of the magazine is about Anime. I am trying to subscribe to the magazine but a certain somebody hasn't paid the money yet for me to receive it.:(

No Fear 23
12-28-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Yes, I've seen there magazine. I think them and OXM are the best magazines. They are they only magazine I like their review system. They gave games like Blinx, Toe Jam & Earl III, Gun Valkyrie, House of the Dead III, Gungrave, etc. the reviews they deserve. I love how the end of the magazine is about Anime. I am trying to subscribe to the magazine but a certain somebody hasn't paid the money yet for me to receive it.:(

y cant u buy it urself since ur rich?

Cloud Strife
12-28-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by irule23

y cant u buy it urself since ur rich? I don't pay for my magazines. I pay for my videogames and Anime DVD's.

rio2012
12-28-2002, 10:08 AM
Do the peps at play have a web page ?

P.S. Anime is my thing to my fav anime series are

1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Intitial D
3. Trigun
4. Love Hina
5. Dragon Ball (Z,GT):rolleyes:

rio2012
12-28-2002, 10:14 AM
Damn!!!!! This Mag is COOOL !!!! OMG, I think a have truely been blessed.(In the name of the father, son, and holy spirt)amen:D

spike spiegel
12-28-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by rio2012
Damn!!!!! This Mag is COOOL !!!! OMG, I think a have truely been blessed.(In the name of the father, son, and holy spirt)amen:D

Fisrt off Bebop is god of all anime, second, my god isnt this mag cool, just look at that Panzer Dragoon cover, so beautiful.

P.S.have you seen the Bebop movie yet? It's freakin awsome, comes out on dvd this summer, and is coming to theaters in January.:cool:

spike spiegel
12-28-2002, 01:47 PM
Burning Ranger, why don't you get live, it's awsome.

tenchi
12-28-2002, 01:53 PM
i am only posting to see my sig changed i apologize if this is any inconvenience

Cloud Strife
12-28-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by tenchi
i am only posting to see my sig changed i apologize if this is any inconvenience That's okay Tenchi Muyo. I like your show so I won't care.

rio2012
12-28-2002, 02:04 PM
Hey, whats with all 3 of the tenchi saga's looking very different from each other:confused: .

tenchi
12-28-2002, 02:10 PM
the tenchi sagas werent that diff the first 2 muyo and universe had very similar story lines one just was changed to make it longer and for the tokyo one that was just confusing cant help you there. got to love that attachement.

Cloud Strife
12-28-2002, 02:12 PM
Don't ever make me look at that again Tenchi.:(