PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor VS GR

davidx
12-28-2002, 06:40 AM
Dudes,

Which is a better buy (in terms of SINGLE player experience)...

MEDAL of HONOR

or

Ghost Recon?

Now I realize a million peeps will say "GHost Recon" cause of its online abilities. However, please keep in mind that I'm basing your feedback on SINGLE player gaming.

Thanks!

X:cool:

xboxman_1
12-28-2002, 11:51 PM
Most likely MOH - I played the first level and was completly enthralled. GR single is pretty good, but I'd go with MOH.

EHWfedPres
12-29-2002, 07:24 PM
medal of honor sucks IMO, go with Ghost Recon. MOH sucked for the PS2, so if your not counting multiplayer, then its still the same crap that was on the ps2...Ghost Recon is great, multiplayer and single player.

davidx
12-29-2002, 07:41 PM
thanks for the feedback gentlemen,

I rented MOH and it was ok. That's it...just ok. Although after that very first level, I was expecting a really dope game (the bombs and sand flying everywhere reminded me of Saving Private Ryan).

thanks again,
X

davidx
12-30-2002, 01:33 AM
?
What happened?

I double posted!

xboxman_1
12-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Ehh.....GR might be better...it depends on what you like. If you want to strategically go in and elimate terrorists, get GR. If you like WWII, get MOH.

TheCovenant
12-31-2002, 06:32 AM
the single player for both are mediocre, although i like a lot of ghost recon.

i dont think Moh is worth buying...at all...rent it.......and ghost recon is worth buying for the online expirience.

The Clown
01-04-2003, 12:11 AM
i would say buy MEDAL of HONOR because it is very fun and it is based on real events like "the beaches of normandy", "Market Gardons".When i first got MEDAL of HONOR i was liked hocked on it that was the only game i played but it gets pritty hard even on easy. But it is very fun! I would get MEDAL of HONOR