PDA

View Full Version : segaGT

scull
12-28-2002, 01:30 PM
is it just me, or does anyone else think segaGT is quite boring?

ive read posts about ppl saying how great it is & the gfx are cool etc.. after i spent a day or 2 on it, it just seems like another Gran Turismo. Gfx are poor & blocky considering what the xbox can do. ok gfx arent everything, but it helps a game alot. Also wheres all the effects in it .. if u smash your car into a wall at 180mph it doesnt get 1 scratch! i guess the guys at ford & vauxhall didnt want ppl to see there cars after theyve hit a few walls eh! ..anywayz i just think segaGT is ..ermm... poo :)

xboxnewbie
12-31-2002, 06:46 AM
i think its boring
:eek:

steveo_wrx
01-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Yeah, it's sort of a GT3 wannabe. I like the game, but it's not the best racer on the Xbox by a long shot. Much better than Sega GT for the Dreamcast though, Sega did raise their game with GT2002. The handling is pretty close to GT3 now, but the game is let down by the very bland tracks and limited selection of same. Ditto the cars, seems a rather odd and limited assortment: very Japanese with a few extras tossed in at the last minute to make the game more appealing elsewhere.

Ford Mustang
01-04-2003, 06:31 PM
Yeah, there are way to many Japanese cars in that game...If you plan to go American, you will have to make some of your money on the speed ring settling for a last place perfect once they make you race the rally cars(Lancer, Civic(sadly) I think they should have had Ford Focus's in this game to compete with the Lancers and Civics....It is a good game though