tenchi
12-28-2002, 11:57 PM
what do you all prefer?

Stifler
12-28-2002, 11:58 PM
Both

tenchi
12-29-2002, 12:01 AM
i would like to know which that is y i made this thread to see which is more popular

xboxman_1
12-29-2002, 12:06 AM
Halo :cool:

VenoM
12-29-2002, 12:14 AM
halo by a long shot

tenchi
12-29-2002, 12:18 AM
i agree with the fact that halo is superior even if unreal is live since halo was my religion until i heard of and witnessed halo 2 now halo is the prophet that told of the holy things to come
HALO 2 BABY YEA!!!! HALO2 IS GOD!!!!

Liquid Gears
12-29-2002, 12:42 AM
Phff...

Halo!! Why would you even compare Halo to a sh*t game? :D

SPARTAN VI
12-29-2002, 01:03 AM
HALO

:cool:BEST. GAME. EVER.:cool:

shrew king
12-29-2002, 01:28 AM
Halo is my personal fav. in the FPS category. both are good though.

Freakman
12-29-2002, 01:36 AM
I prefer Halo over UC for Single player and Coop Campaign but UC's multiplayer is much better and highly addictive.:)

tenchi
12-29-2002, 01:39 AM
i agree about unreals addictiveness but overall is what we're discussing and halo is the prophet man.

Freakman
12-29-2002, 01:41 AM
Then Halo is the winner.:)

y2kash_14
12-29-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by tenchi
i agree with the fact that halo is superior even if unreal is live since halo was my religion until i heard of and witnessed halo 2 now halo is the prophet that told of the holy things to come
HALO 2 BABY YEA!!!! HALO2 IS GOD!!!!

Pyscho.......

Insane Jester
12-29-2002, 10:27 AM
halo ..

Xbox Owner
12-29-2002, 11:07 AM
OMFG!!111 g37 h410

studepaber
12-29-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Phff...

Halo!! Why would you even compare Halo to a sh*t game? :D

agreed...

tenchi
12-29-2002, 12:22 PM
there are others that have turned that pinacle game into thier religeon spike spiegel is one i know a couple others but they're not on XA.

canadianboi3
12-29-2002, 12:29 PM
HALO BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakman
12-29-2002, 12:41 PM
hey UC is an awsome game Halo is alittle old so I play UC now for my FPS fix:cool:

canadianboi3
12-29-2002, 12:48 PM
Halo is old, but none the less a classic. you dont compare games to whats new and old, you compare to how good it is. like a car, you dont buy a new car, if a older car gets better performance etc. But if you prefer UC, then play UC lol.

rio2012
12-29-2002, 12:52 PM
I like Halo best cause unreal is a bit too unreal for me.

ShannonX
12-29-2002, 12:55 PM
halo, but UC is a good game as well.

I just wish they would have included live support for halo, that would have easily sold even more copies of the game.

tenchi
12-29-2002, 01:14 PM
halo came out to soon for live support although all of us have paid 50$ for something like halo 1.0 they still didnt make it they would have maid so much money the fools. not that bugie is foolish i worship them.

studepaber
12-29-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
halo, but UC is a good game as well.

I just wish they would have included live support for halo, that would have easily sold even more copies of the game.

Just wait a while longer for Halo 2, or just get Halo for the PC in mid2003 :D

tenchi
12-29-2002, 01:19 PM
halo isnt halo if its on pc although i will still buy it because i want a halo collection it still isnt the same.

Freakman
12-29-2002, 04:26 PM
don't get me Halo is awsome I'd just rather play mutiplayer on UC

Evil_Dr_Beefy
12-29-2002, 04:40 PM
C'mon Dude...that's like asking me if i like my arm or my leg better...i need them both...i can't choose:eek:

TheCovenant
12-31-2002, 06:23 AM
halo by far.

i especially like the covenant.

a marriage of such brutal power, and brilliant strategy.
and they are definatly the coolest looking bad guys ever.
i just fell in love with that whole concept.

i love halo, for introducing them.

Cloud Strife
12-31-2002, 10:33 AM
Halo by far. I use to not really like FPS until I played Halo.

rio2012
12-31-2002, 12:32 PM
***CONGRATS ON THE ELIMINATION ROUND TENCHI***

Looks like u and me are Spartans now:cool:

tenchi
12-31-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
halo by far.

i especially like the covenant.

a marriage of such brutal power, and brilliant strategy.
and they are definatly the coolest looking bad guys ever.
i just fell in love with that whole concept.

i love halo, for introducing them.

dude the grunts man they arent really what i would call powerful or strategic all they can do is swarm and that aint impressive but all the others are cool i especially love the elites they are my Fav. enemies the hunters arent smart enough and the jackals hide behind a shield and run to often.
* Congats to you to Rio *
but we still have to beat the Shrew King and Pulic Enemy unless u dont agree either way is cool with me

tenchi
12-31-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Halo by far. I use to not really like FPS until I played Halo.
I was the same way that was my first fpshooter love and after that i played red faction it wasnt that great but i loved the wall destruction.But halo is what turned me on to Xbox

Halo is the Prophet that tells of things to come. HALO2 is GOD.

Professor Kaos
12-31-2002, 02:05 PM
Halo with out a doubt

Dark Enemy
12-31-2002, 02:10 PM
um let me think about it.......

HALO MAN WHAT ARE U SMOKING

tenchi
12-31-2002, 02:17 PM
i know that halo is better im just checking to see if anyone prefers unreal more it has some good aspects about it but i look for story and thats y i pic halo but some dont care that much for story and i wanna see if any of these people have the guts to stnd up to all the halo finatics
HALO2 IS GOD!!!!!!!!!

Cloud Strife
12-31-2002, 02:20 PM
i know that halo is better im just checking to see if anyone prefers unreal more it has some good aspects about it but i look for story and thats y i pic halo but some dont care that much for story and i wanna see if any of these people have the guts to stnd up to all the halo finatics
HALO2 IS GOD!!!!!!!!! I'd probably gice Unreal the edge as far as multiplayer gaming is concerned.

tenchi
12-31-2002, 02:23 PM
As I have said before this post is to determine over all which is better game and of course unreal wins with its live capabilities in multiplayer I completely agree but factor in everything to determine which game is better.
HALO2 IS GOD!!!!

Dark Enemy
12-31-2002, 02:25 PM
HALO2 IS GOD!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know man i was messin dats all

sphinx
01-01-2003, 03:03 AM
i think UC is MUCH MUCH MUCH better then halo, even the single player, halo has what? 8 lvls! thats bs while UC has 5 ladders with like 10 lvls each and is fairly difficult, PLUS live capapbilities, and can u say DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT? damn, halo is so ****ing boring! even the multiplayer.

TheCovenant
01-01-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by sphinx
i think UC is MUCH MUCH MUCH better then halo, even the single player, halo has what? 8 lvls! thats bs while UC has 5 ladders with like 10 lvls each and is fairly difficult, PLUS live capapbilities, and can u say DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT? damn, halo is so ****ing boring! even the multiplayer.

halo has ten levels, that add up to a far longer playing expirience than unreals ladder thing.

i beat that in a day. it took me an entire weekend to beat halo ( first time i got it, i thought i would be cool and beat it on legendary, that was stupid).

uc's graphics......Digital extremes obviously never heard of bump mapping. ( or epic games or what not).

and if you think levels are what are really important, cause those ladder matches have ten levels each, each game is about 10 minutes.

ever beat halo on legendary? i doubt it, or else you couldn't say that.

and i hardly believe that a couple maps in UC make the game better than halo. with it's lack of graphical prowess, and single player,

halo dominates uc, by far.

but if you think that UC is better, then you go ahead and do that. It's just one guys opinion vs 1,000,000's.

as for grunts, i think they are very strategic. get your worse infantry that can shoot and have aim, go out in numbers, while the GOOD people stay back and fire. the whole allegiance dance in a sort of perfect synchronized ballet.

it's beautiful *tear*

tenchi
01-01-2003, 09:56 AM
i will let you think UC is better its your opinion but as my clan member already stated you are out numbered by the entire gaming populas covenant not a million more like a billion dude i knew that there were a select few that liked combat over story and you are one of them and dont say UC is longer than halo i beat UC in 2 hrs and halo took me 3 school days and dont even get me started on how long it took me to beat legendary that was one of the greatest gaming challenges of my life and i was proud when i did it as for graphics i will give you that the graphics in unreal are a little better but come on its a year newer dude.