PDA

View Full Version : Help Please...NFL 2k3 Pass Rush

rockreid
12-29-2002, 11:02 AM
i just got murdered Online by this guy who was playing as the Raiders..I couldn't get a pass off without getting sacked his pass rush was awesome. Please tell me how he's doing this?

I can't seem to use the Def line Special Moves -they don't seem to help at all getting through the Off line to the QB.

Also, I'm seeing a lot of guys dropping their QB's back really far and letting off bomb passes. Are they pulling on the right trigger to get their QB back that quickly and avoid my pass rush? Part of my problem is that I press B to change players in my pass rush but he throws the ball at teh same time I press B and I end up choosing a DB and pulling him way out of positions and he completes a pass for a big gain. thanx for any help

Pipetender
12-29-2002, 11:12 AM
There are two ways i rush; either take an outside lineman and just have him take a big circle around the o-lineman or pick bear base or gl defenese and take a lb and put him right in the middle and when he huts the ball the lb will most of the time run right through.