PDA

View Full Version : Question about major 3 house in Morrowind

ChaZ
12-29-2002, 03:40 PM
I've been reading the morrowind strat guide book and it says that you can only join one vampire guild...

So, that left me wondering...

Does that apply to only one house? (Hlaalu, Redoran, & Telvanni) Is it possible for me to join all 3 of them prior to main quest?

If it's possible to join all 3 of them, can I only make one stronghold not all 3 of them? I read somewhere in the strat book that when you make one stronghold, other two house also construct their strongholds as well at same time.

Thanks for answering my questions...

-ChaZ

EHWfedPres
12-29-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ChaZ
I've been reading the morrowind strat guide book and it says that you can only join one vampire guild...

So, that left me wondering...

Does that apply to only one house? (Hlaalu, Redoran, & Telvanni) Is it possible for me to join all 3 of them prior to main quest?

If it's possible to join all 3 of them, can I only make one stronghold not all 3 of them? I read somewhere in the strat book that when you make one stronghold, other two house also construct their strongholds as well at same time.

Thanks for answering my questions...

-ChaZ

the main quest dosent matter. when you join a great house (i joined hlaalu), you are stuck with that house forever, even if you get expelled (like I did), but you can make ammends once after expelled (like I did). I did hear about a back door in the Hlaalu house, but i dont know anything about it.

but if its strogholds you want, dont worry. after you build the one for your house, the other 2 get build also, so you can go kill the people there and make it your own. :)

ChaZ
12-29-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

the main quest dosent matter. when you join a great house (i joined hlaalu), you are stuck with that house forever, even if you get expelled (like I did), but you can make ammends once after expelled (like I did). I did hear about a back door in the Hlaalu house, but i dont know anything about it.

but if its strogholds you want, dont worry. after you build the one for your house, the other 2 get build also, so you can go kill the people there and make it your own. :)

Hmmmmmmm...

Thanks for your input. I actually did entertain the thought of exterminating ALL other house members for fun of it...

Guess I'll do that! *evil grins*

-ChaZ

TheCovenant
12-30-2002, 03:38 AM
killing is bad.....and wrong, there should be a new word made to express the badness of killing.

badong!

yes! killing is badong!