PDA

View Full Version : Need Help stuck in Halo

TommyGunn
12-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Hey I am new to the XBOX I just got Halo this morning and I am in the Truth and Reconciliation stage and I am inside the convent battleship in the big room where you get hit with a barrage of enemies and when they are killed off you find out all doors are locked and they send out some code to open a door and when the door opens there are 2 huge powerfull enemies come out of it. How the **** do you kill them?
I been stuck here fo over 30 mins.

Please help me out.

xboxman_1
12-29-2002, 05:31 PM
Those are Hunters...let them charge at you, then dodge their attack, and then one shot with a pistol to the exposed orange area of their body will kill them. With any other gun, remember, only shoot for the orange area's around the neck, the back, and the stomach. Those are the only places they are vulnerable.

bada-bing
12-29-2002, 10:28 PM
lol hunters are the funest things to kill i like melleeing them from behind. id only do this if they are distracted with some1 else. but yea i usually just unload some ar ammo on their neck/ head / back.

bada-bing
12-29-2002, 10:30 PM
their also vunerable to rickets and greneades ;) needlers work if you dont hit their shield too

TheCovenant
12-31-2002, 06:35 AM
pretty much any weapon will get them if you keep at it long enough. one shot to the back however is the easy way out.

(you can do fun stuff with them)

Fragbait
12-31-2002, 06:12 PM
fun stuff as in stand at the edge of a bottomless pit (on Silent cartographer for example) wait for them to lunge then move out the way and watch as they fall into the depths of halo.........or u can just shoot them

Reclaimer
01-01-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by TommyGunn
Hey I am new to the XBOX I just got Halo this morning and I am in the Truth and Reconciliation stage and I am inside the convent battleship in the big room where you get hit with a barrage of enemies and when they are killed off you find out all doors are locked and they send out some code to open a door and when the door opens there are 2 huge powerfull enemies come out of it. How the **** do you kill them?
I been stuck here fo over 30 mins.

Please help me out.

How fast on your feet on you. If you can do it. Get close, when they buck up and charge at you, side step around them, run up behind them and melee them in the back. The big point here is to get behind them by all means possible. You can shoot them with any gun you have, as long as you can flank them. If you still have a sniper rifle, you can make a shot to their front quarter if you hit them inthe red-orange portion of their waistline.
My wife and I where playing that very same part of that level, and I was running to them to flank them, she sniped right past me and hit the hunter on the right side of his abdomen, where the orange band is. I didn't know you could do that. Neither did she.

Rockets do work, but you don't get a launcher on that part.
A plasma grenade stuck to their back, or sides works well too.
Good luck