PDA

View Full Version : nhl 2k3 online play help

sevens
12-29-2002, 07:45 PM
Everytime that I try to start a game online, it boots me out. Then gives me an error message saying: Network synchronization was lost! The game will continue as single user. Can anyone please help? I would be very greatful.

Pipetender
12-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Take your game, get in your car, throw the game out the window, go into Bestbuy and buy NHL2003 for $49.99, ENJOY!:cool:

sevens
01-01-2003, 11:56 AM
Hey thanks for that tip. I will get right on that, or maybe not since that game blows. Maybe if it had half the realism as 2K3 and I could only play it online every three days I would possibly consider it. But since you cannot do either of those I guess I won"t. I appreciate the help though.

Pipetender
01-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Have fun looking at those awesome graphics. :cool:

FuNkY mOnK
01-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Pipetender
Take your game, get in your car, throw the game out the window, go into Bestbuy and buy NHL2003 for $49.99, ENJOY!:cool:
with nhl 2003 you get to enjoy beating the computer over and over, nothing like the real thing. bring your game to me on live i'll show you fast and no posts.thats hockey. nhl 2003 sux. get NHL 2K3 more realistic.

Pipetender
01-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Might be a little more realistic, but it's way too hard to score (i.e 70 shots=1 goal & I don't care what sliders you switch.) The game is an overall flop in my opinion.

VenoM
01-17-2003, 09:31 PM
just picked up nhl 2k3 and wow....the game is amzing...reminds me of a time when hockey games were hockey games and damn great....reminds me of the great old hockey games....nhl 95-97 gameplay(but better),where ea sports were actually good at what they did..back in the snes days......the graphics are pretty good imo this coming from a graphics lover ...you guys are dopes...who said this game blows?.....love the full control ya get with the lines and rosters and so on and so on....and love controlling my own goalie....anyways..gonna get back to playing :) ea blows and they turned there nhl series into a disgrace...to me there hockey series is dead

CrazyCougar
01-17-2003, 11:08 PM
It's not that hard to score in NHL 2k3. You just gotta use some stategy. To hell with the EA style of using one center to score on every offensive possession. In 2k3 you need to pass the puck and catch the goalie off balance to score.

EA NHL 2003 = Scoring fest (may as well be NHL Hitz)
NHL 2k3 = Really hockey

VenoM
01-17-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
It's not that hard to score in NHL 2k3. You just gotta use some stategy. To hell with the EA style of using one center to score on every offensive possession. In 2k3 you need to pass the puck and catch the goalie off balance to score.

EA NHL 2003 = Scoring fest (may a well be NHL blitz)
NHL 2k3 = Really hockey

think ya mean nhl hitz....:) maybe i'll catch ya online sometime...i still havnt played online yet....been playing season mode and loving it ...havnt been so happy bout a hockey game since nhl 97 on the snes

CrazyCougar
01-17-2003, 11:28 PM
yeah nhl hitz...LOL...see how much I play that game...LOL!

Yeah look for me online, i am usually on there playing a league game but enjoy a good exhibition game too to get some practice.

FuNkY mOnK
01-18-2003, 08:11 AM
I play NHL 2K3 every night send me an invite guys i guarantee to give you your moneys worth.

Dean
01-25-2003, 05:40 PM
If you want to avoid sync errors, DON'T MESS WITH YOUR SETTINGS PRIOR TO THE GAME. Don't load your profile when you start up the game. Change settings AFTER you start your game online. Cycle through your options before the puck drops so your opponent will sync with your options. I never get sync errors anymore, I did a lot when I first started, but not anymore.

FuNkY mOnK
01-25-2003, 07:15 PM
Suppose the other guy doesn't do this as well will you still have his sync problem? and how did you figure this out?

Pipetender
01-27-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
the graphics are pretty good imo this coming from a graphics lover ...

HOLY F'N *****!:mad: I didn't know anyone could lie that bad.:mad:

CrazyCougar
01-28-2003, 10:36 AM
The graphics arent spectacular but they arent bad either. But the gameplay is outstanding!

m0bster
01-29-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Pipetender
Might be a little more realistic, but it's way too hard to score (i.e 70 shots=1 goal & I don't care what sliders you switch.) The game is an overall flop in my opinion.

Ummm...a LITTLE more realistic? It is THE most realistic hockey game out today. And staying on those realistic lines, in the game of Hockey...especially in the NHL, it is HARD TO SCORE!!! how many 15-12 games do you ever see in the NHL? NONE! They are mostly 1-0, 3-1, 2-1, etc. Hmmmmm...wonder why? It is because this game has been made to be realistic.

And I didnt think the graphics on NHL 2003 were any better, but then again we all have our opinions!

Pipetender
02-02-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by m0bster
It is THE most realistic hockey game out today.

You make it sound like there are tons of other NHL games out there. NHL HITZ really doesn't count because it is extreme arcade. So by saying it is the most realistic game out there, you're basically saying it's better than one game. ;)

m0bster
02-03-2003, 07:51 AM
Uh, yeah. It is INFINITELY (look it up) better than that crap game you love so much where final scores of games are 20-18, etc. If you want realism, then you want NHL2K3. Plain and simple!

Pipetender
02-03-2003, 11:21 PM
You're seriously an idiot.

m0bster
02-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Pipetender, that was a well thought out, articulate (again, look it up), rounded response that you just made. Kinda makes me wonder WHO the idiot is. Anyway, I will refrain from saying what I want to say to you for the simple fact that it would take you a week to look up all of the words in a dictionary (or do they have dictionaries yet at your Elementary school?).

Have a good day "Pipe"tender.

CrazyCougar
02-04-2003, 09:58 AM
Pipetender is a fanboy for NHL2003. He just can't accept the fact that EA Hockey has been toppled by a much better product. NHL2k3 IS the best hockey game out there. That includes all past versions of hockey on each console. I was an EA fan for the past 10 years for football, and also hockey. But I realized this year that EA totally downgraded their hockey title and Sega stepped up to the head of the class. Sure the graphics may be pretty in EA, but Sega's game isn't terrible graphics. Everything is solid!

Pipetender
02-05-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by m0bster

Have a good day "Pipe"tender.

Uh, I play goalie. Kind of makes me more credible than you.:D