PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Help

bada-bing
12-29-2002, 09:56 PM
I am on the 2nd Chinese Embasy Level, I think its the 6th mission. Anyways, I just finished forcing the drunk general that wanted to kill himself to get the files from his computer. Then the building starts on fire and to have to goto Ofspray extraction. Where the hell do I go! I always die from the fire.

[oXo]
12-30-2002, 08:48 AM
Well all I can say the exit route is pretty mapped out (not alot of options). Try rolling through some flames by holding B down while crouch walking. This should save your health.

Here are some directions:
exit Feirong's office, turn left, and head through the double doors straight ahead. Walk slowly so that you don't run into any explosions. To your right is another door. Open it and go through it. Head left and go through the two big fires, between the curtains. Walk towards the back wall and move around to the other side of the handrail. Slowly walk forward and head down the stairs to the window. Slide it open, jump out, and walk towards the big black helicopter. Voila Mission Completed :)

bada-bing
12-30-2002, 11:42 AM
i already got threw eariler ty neways, by the way i just assasinated Nikoladze and ive killed the first couple of guys, now there is 2 doors right after the big dinning room and threw each one is 2 guards ready to shoot how the hell to i kill them.

KnightX
01-03-2003, 12:49 AM
Instead of dealing with the guards waiting in ambush, go back into the dining room and there's a balcony where you can go in above them. Sneak through and you can get behind them.