PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Issue

Lil B
12-30-2002, 03:22 PM
Has anybody experienced any errors to their xboxes by power spikes or loss of power due to an electrical storm? Also, does anyone have their box plugged into a UPS? Do you recommend it? Please advise! Thanks.

Seawolf X
12-30-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Lil B
Has anybody experienced any errors to their xboxes by power spikes or loss of power due to an electrical storm? Also, does anyone have their box plugged into a UPS? Do you recommend it? Please advise! Thanks.

Ok off subjest a lil but just wanted to share something, sorry i couldn't help you.
Well my friend had their ps2 get zapped(hahaha TO BAD) in a eletrical storm. It don't work no more.

ARONO129
12-30-2002, 04:07 PM
It's a good idea IMO. It's winter where I live now (no risk of lightning) so when spring hits I will buy a good quality power bar. I'm already using one but I would like a better one.

OuFtb
12-30-2002, 04:29 PM
I have one of those surge pertecter things that has like 6 or 7 plugs, and I had my xbox pluged into it for awile, and it just did not seem like it was working as good as it should. I took it out of it pluged it into the wall works great now. I just thought that was a little wierd.