PDA

View Full Version : So How The Heck Is CRIMSON SEA?

DOOM
12-30-2002, 08:36 PM
Is It Any Good?
I Sold A Lot Of Copies Today But Got No Feedback Yet...
It Looks Good So I Took A Copy Home For Myself... I Havnt Opend It Yet So I Would Appreciate Any Feedback Soon...
This Way I Will Know Weather To Return Or Crack This Baby Open!
Thanks!!!
:)

FuNkY mOnK
12-31-2002, 10:19 AM
This game imo is fanfcukintastic. it's got a lot of different game styles from FFX to gunvalkrie all on a positive note. theres to much to explain. i highly recommend it.

Knight
12-31-2002, 11:00 AM
When I look at that game it looks like a Scifi Dynasty Warriors.

FuNkY mOnK
12-31-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Knight
When I look at that game it looks like a Scifi Dynasty Warriors.
This game makes dynasty warriors child play, crimson sea isn't nonsense hack and slash this game has extensive weapons upgrade, character building and squad base combat on a strategic grid placement, and the environments are expansive and some of the best architecture that only FFX could only wish they could have gone without barriers. this game exterminates dynasty warriors along with its enemy's.

chili325
01-01-2003, 02:34 PM
I recieved an xtra splintercell 4 christmas and when i returned it i said to myself i said i said, "Its not ur money, be bold!" And bold I was, picking up crimson sea, a title I had heard little of. Never before have I actually enjoyed absolutely beating the **** out of every one as i have in this game. When u hit people with that blade, (which u can do cool upgrades with along with ur guns) u get a nice solid feeling because u see them fly back and hear ur blade hit them. I let my friend borrow it so i could finish splintercell without being distracted and i was just getting to the plyso somethin attack which looks absolutely awesome. I would recomend this to people who have lots of anger, like weapon options, and dont mind japanese plots.:)

FuNkY mOnK
01-01-2003, 06:22 PM
I have a feeling this game will get high scores once it is fully tapped. some might not give it the score it deserves due to its control scheme, other then that the game is solid. i love japanamation so for me i'll snuggle up with this one.

EHWfedPres
01-02-2003, 12:30 AM
I heard the game was good, but its not my cup of tea...heck, i hate tea...

chili325
01-02-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I heard the game was good, but its not my cup of tea...heck, i hate tea... That was cute;)