PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how Airforce Delta Is

Wanted Xbox
11-23-2001, 11:03 AM
YO if anyone has this game tell me how it is cause i wanna go out and buy it for xbox.. and i dont wanna waist my money if the game is cheap. so right back and tell me how it is. Thanx

Azimiza-XBA
11-23-2001, 11:17 AM
Ok here's a little something something I wrote about the game a long time ago:

The next installment of Konami’s Airforce Delta franchise should bring a smile to airplane shoot ‘em up gamers and even those who are in the Air Force that grew up playing video games. This next-generation title being developed exclusively for Xbox is to optimize the latest video game technology Xbox has to offer with the return of the excitement and energy of Top Gun-action featured in the premiere Airforce Delta game.
<P>
Airforce Delta Storm lets you live the dream of sitting on your very own polished seat in the ****pit of a warplane as you navigate through the high-flying world of combat. As you hit the air through locales such as mountains and deserts with 50+ warplanes from the latest in military technology, you’ll be forced to dispose of volatile obstacles and put fear in the eyes of your enemies if you like to live. Each plane is true to its given attributes. You’ll have available to you iron eagles like the <I>F14D Tomcat</I> and the <I>A10 Thunderbolt II</I>, each with their own special attributes in firepower, speed, and maneuverability necessary to completing missions that call for search and destroy targets as you infiltrate enemy fortresses with efficiency. Enemy targets are represented by red dots in the radar, so locating each target should be easier than cutting the cheese after long hours of addicting game-play.
<P>
Players of all levels will be able to fire a spray of bullets and push the limit if they believe they have the natural skill. Just remember to pay extra close attention to the altitude between the ground and your warplane so you don't crash into a fiery explosion. Konami is working hard at having this action-packed game ready by the launch of Xbox.

LMFAO C-0-C-K in (c o c k p i t) is censored. BTW, the game is great. I played it over at a friend's, the guy kills in that game. It's awesome. Go out and buy it RIGHT NOW

teXman
11-23-2001, 12:18 PM
How do you think it compares to Ace Combat 4. I have that on PS2 and it's pretty good. I don't want to buy it if it sucks in comparison.

Sachile_
11-23-2001, 12:43 PM
This game looks killer! i love rockets! hahahahahah! zoom! KahBOOM! ahahhahahha! * rools around on the floor giggiling maddly*

Marc
11-23-2001, 07:19 PM
The game rocks. The graphics aren't all that they could be, but the game is addictive and fun as hell...