PDA

View Full Version : Help! Problem in Halo! (possible spoilers)

Nat
12-31-2002, 06:48 PM
Hey all, I'm having a problem in Halo. In Level 4, the beach level, the marines won't follow me out of the Warthog. I've destroyed the security lock on the door, which was tough with those big blue guys, and now I'm about to go back to the original door that locked in the first place. The problem is, the marines still won't follow me. I've gotten them out of the Warthog, but they still won't follow, they just stand there, even when I'm deep inside the base. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

speedbuggy76
12-31-2002, 06:51 PM
It's your job now!:D :)

Nat
12-31-2002, 06:52 PM
It's your job now!

That doesn't help, ya know.:rolleyes:

speedbuggy76
12-31-2002, 06:55 PM
I didn't mean that it's your problem. I meant that they aren't going to stay with you. I know that that's not the answer you wanted and sorry for the misunderstanding.

EHWfedPres
12-31-2002, 07:20 PM
Listen up, there IS a way to get them out of the warthog! Just try to get in the spot that they are in, and they will get out. :)

No Fear 23
12-31-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Listen up, there IS a way to get them out of the warthog! Just try to get in the spot that they are in, and they will get out. :)
read the post, he already got them out

Reclaimer
12-31-2002, 10:50 PM
The marines won't follow you into the internal parts of the silent cartographer. Yes you can drive them down the shaft to the door and get out, but they won't go beyond that door. There you have to complete the rest of the level inside alone, get back out and they will still be there waiting with the warthog. No matter how you try it, they won't go into the corridor that opens up into the inner cavern of the silent cartographer. The upper part of the mountain where you have to go in and open the door from the inside, the Marines won't follow you up in there either. It's been awhile since I've played that level, I'm sure about that, and I'm pretty sure that once you drive the warthog up the path to the point where it won't go any further, they won't go with you as you fight your way up the path to the upper section of the S.C.

Nat
01-01-2003, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the help Reclaimer. Sorry for the misunderstanding SpeedBuggy.:)

rio2012
01-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Dude i if u cant beat halo single player on your own thats very very sad.:confused:

Reclaimer
01-01-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by rio2012
Dude i if u cant beat halo single player on your own thats very very sad.:confused:

He never said he couldn't beat Halo. He was just wanting to know why the marines won't go with him inside the level. He'll be alright.

Anyway, no problem Nat, anytime.