PDA

View Full Version : Perfect dark zero

curious_table
12-31-2002, 07:44 PM
wow those screenshots looked dire. she looks like she just was just beaten with an ugly stick by a very hairy man. BRING BACK N64 JO! i'm begging you! she had dignity back then something very few posses!:confused:

TheCovenant
12-31-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by curious_table
wow those screenshots looked dire. she looks like she just was just beaten with an ugly stick by a very hairy man. BRING BACK N64 JO! i'm begging you! she had dignity back then something very few posses!:confused:

i like the new joanna dark. i say " KEEP HER!"

oh, look. they are listening to me and not you.......

curious_table
01-01-2003, 06:19 AM
hello shes a ginger haired cartoon need i say more?

MerimacHamwich
01-06-2003, 12:39 AM
I liked the older one better too. She is suppose to be a serious agent. It seems like this version is going to be more comedy oriented and maybe somewhat cartoony. I liked how the first one was futuristic and serious.

Shadow20002
01-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
I liked the older one better too. She is suppose to be a serious agent. It seems like this version is going to be more comedy oriented and maybe somewhat cartoony. I liked how the first one was futuristic and serious.

Agree with you MH. I notice there are more cartoony games coming in these days... :rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 05:13 PM
I think they look great. I love cel shaded and anime looking games.;)

studepaber
01-13-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I think they look great. I love cel shaded and anime looking games.;)

Realism > Cell shade anyday of the week. Who wants cell-shaded blood anyways? (if it's even gonna be included).

xboxman_1
01-14-2003, 07:09 PM

I totally agree Merimac. This one looks cartoony and japanesey....almost looks like japanimation...which I hate...

Cloud Strife
01-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
I totally agree Merimac. This one looks cartoony and japanesey....almost looks like japanimation...which I hate... Anime is the best thing in the world. I wish Halo was anime. Japanese games are better than Western games in my opinion.;)

ShannonX
01-18-2003, 05:22 PM
I totally agree Merimac. This one looks cartoony and japanesey....almost looks like japanimation...which I hate...

heres an idea, if you hate it, dont play it. :D

EHWfedPres
01-18-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Japanese games are better than Western games in my opinion.;)

I guess you're right...only because of Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premuim, greatest wrestling game of all time.

and I never liked Perfect Dark even from the beginning...i would have bought it but new 64 games back then were like 65 bucks...:eek:

xboxman_1
01-18-2003, 07:50 PM
heres an idea, if you hate it, dont play it.

Here's an idea - i know you're a mod, but how bout you try to make a relevant post?? The point of this thread was to see what we all thought of the new Jo, and I said I didnt like it. And how can I not play it when its not even out yet???? These questions and more answered on the next episode of Shannon-XBA....

ghost 009
04-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Why cant rare be smat and not make PD zero anime and make another 007 game while their at it.

ShannonX
04-07-2003, 08:33 PM
Here's an idea - i know you're a mod, but how bout you try to make a relevant post?? The point of this thread was to see what we all thought of the new Jo, and I said I didnt like it. And how can I not play it when its not even out yet???? These questions and more answered on the next episode of Shannon-XBA....

*yawn* to bad i didn't see this earlier....

maybe if you had used your pea sized brain to think about it for a second, i never said it was out. All i said was " If you dont like the game, dont play it."

whether its out now, or in the future. I dont like sports game, so i dont play them now, or when new ones come out, no matter how hyped they are.

xboxman_1
04-07-2003, 09:41 PM
maybe if you had used your pea sized brain to think about it for a second, i never said it was out. All i said was " If you dont like the game, dont play it."

whether its out now, or in the future. I dont like sports game, so i dont play them now, or when new ones come out, no matter how hyped they are.

My pea sized brain? Now that was a low blow. You dont know me at all - let alone know my mental capacity.

So how does that apply to this game at ALL? Neither you nor I know what it will be like, so how can I not want to play it? I was commenting that I didnt like anime at all - not a game in case you cant tell - therefore I dont watch it.

I love FPS's...but I dont like the new Jo. Your right, I guess I'll go not play PD0....even though its not out.....

ShannonX
04-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Well, i say i will like the game from previous experience playing perfect dark on the nintendo and rares outsanding reputation for great games. Perfect dark stands as one of my favorite games from that system (n64). I even liked it more than goldeneye.

maybe i should have said "if you dont like that type of game, dont play it ('it' as in that type of game in general)". Does that make it any more "correct"?

xboxman_1
04-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Well, that makes more sense, but like I said, I love FPS's. I too liked PD better than goldeneye.

Slayer02
04-10-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Realism > Cell shade anyday of the week. Who wants cell-shaded blood anyways? (if it's even gonna be included).
Want some realism? Go outside for a bit, there is some realism out there, plenty of realism. Until then, I am going to play my "cartoony" games like Zelda.

studepaber
04-10-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Slayer02
Want some realism? Go outside for a bit, there is some realism out there, plenty of realism. Until then, I am going to play my "cartoony" games like Zelda.

Ha! I made that comment soooo long ago, after playing Zelda for several days I've found that cell-shading (if done right) ican be the absolute shizznit. Although I'd still take realism over cell-shading for my FPSers, and yes I like the Joanna Dark look of the N64 version better.

LongBow
04-11-2003, 11:51 PM
Cell shading might not be bad.. But I do like how Jo looks.. cat meow* heh..

I just hope she says all British

CARDINALS RULE
04-22-2003, 05:54 PM
i hate cel shading....its never appealed to me at all....perfect dark was a sweet game back on nintendo 64

Slayer02
04-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by studepaber

Ha! I made that comment soooo long ago, after playing Zelda for several days I've found that cell-shading (if done right) ican be the absolute shizznit. Although I'd still take realism over cell-shading for my FPSers, and yes I like the Joanna Dark look of the N64 version better.
Yeah, I was just looking for the right time to say it lol. :p Cell-shaded does look akward in a shooter though, at least it will be a "unique" experience.

jaboo
05-04-2003, 08:23 PM
old jo is betta.....but ish a cartoon who gives

No Fear 23
05-05-2003, 12:42 PM
is it live enabled?