PDA

View Full Version : nothing interesting in awhile

TheCovenant
01-01-2003, 06:05 AM
have you guys noticed that in the last month or so, there has been nothing to talk about?

no news. just look at the threads!

"burning ranger got banned"

"need help with xbox"

"monster cable doesnt work"

"unreal or halo"

even this thread!

"nothing interesting in awhile"

there has to be some news. SOME announcements.SOME THING!

gosh it's driving me nuts! so many xbox stuff that lies in shadows. all this stuff about windwaker is getting gamecube fans all riled up.
we have nothing. somebody PLEASE find something new. SOMETHING PLEASE! ANYTHING!

Unreal
01-01-2003, 11:46 AM
Then talk about games you are looking forward to, great gaming moments you had with a game you own, or even god forbid. Go outside and enjoy the sun light and fresh air ;) :D

FuNkY mOnK
01-01-2003, 12:21 PM
My wife and i are playing Balder's gate on xbox in coop mode, and man this has to be the most beautiful game xbox has. then you have Lord of the rings two towers and crimson sea, don't forget the translucent xbox which i'm personally salivating over.

i say no news is good news, and what the hell are ps2 and gamecube fans talking about...they must sound like a bunch of mimes.

TheCovenant
01-01-2003, 06:26 PM
Go outside and enjoy the sun light and fresh air

# 1 Stunner
01-01-2003, 06:30 PM
all the joy passed since xbl has already been released:(

Cloud Strife
01-01-2003, 06:38 PM
Well, I'm back and I posted a few pics of myself today. Is that a little interesting.

MerimacHamwich
01-01-2003, 06:44 PM
I knew you weren't banned. Everyone here flies off the handle when the littlest things happen.

Xbox Owner
01-01-2003, 06:46 PM
There hasn't been any news for any consoles really..

Cloud Strife
01-01-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
There hasn't been any news for any consoles really.. There usually isn't any news around New Years day and Chritsmas.

Unreal
01-01-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
There usually isn't any news around New Years day and Chritsmas.
True :D

Knight
01-01-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
have you guys noticed that in the last month or so, there has been nothing to talk about?

no news. just look at the threads!

"burning ranger got banned"

"need help with xbox"

"monster cable doesnt work"

"unreal or halo"

even this thread!

"nothing interesting in awhile"

there has to be some news. SOME announcements.SOME THING!

gosh it's driving me nuts! so many xbox stuff that lies in shadows. all this stuff about windwaker is getting gamecube fans all riled up.
we have nothing. somebody PLEASE find something new. SOMETHING PLEASE! ANYTHING!

Microsoft needs to have a XBox show so we have something new to talk about!

Cloud Strife
01-01-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
Then talk about games you are looking forward to, great gaming moments you had with a game you own, or even god forbid. Go outside and enjoy the sun light and fresh air ;) :D I'll talk about great moments in gaming but I'm not going outside. I don't go out very much at less I'm buying an Xbox game.;)

ARONO129
01-01-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Well, I'm back and I posted a few pics of myself today. Is that a little interesting.

Yes. I wish my room looked like that when I was your age. Heck I wish my room looked like that today.

It's usually interesting here. The Xbox has been out for over a year now. I think it's amazing that it's stayed interesting.

AmpedRider
01-01-2003, 09:48 PM
me 2

Knight
01-01-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
My wife and i are playing Balder's gate on xbox in coop mode, and man this has to be the most beautiful game xbox has.

No not the best looking XBox game because DOA3 is the best looking. I have it too & it's fun coop but it's over too soon. How far are you in the game? Did you get past the pain in the ass jumping part?

FuNkY mOnK
01-01-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Knight

No not the best looking XBox game because DOA3 is the best looking. I have it too & it's fun coop but it's over too soon. How far are you in the game? Did you get past the pain in the ass jumping part?
Right now we are looking for the flask, torch, and flint to light the tower. doa3 better graphics then Balder's gate? i'll leave it at,what works for you doesn't work for me.