PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do???

hiter101
01-01-2003, 04:18 PM
ok here is my issue i got 50 bux to spend on a game im thinking about gettin LOTR the two towers then again should i hold on to the money and wait for star wars knights of the old republic someone help maybe there are some other good games that are out i dont know which are worth the money please let me know i wanna get a good game which i can really enjoy and doesnt **** me off *COUGH*Splinter Cell*COUGH*

:)

speedbuggy76
01-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Sorry you didn't like splinter cell, I know it's tough for me too. I reccommend ketting Star Wars KOTOR if you really like star wars, but I've only heard good things about LOTR also, I will be buying KOTOR just because of its depth and map size. I heard it has nine worlds, each the size of everquest. Or was that Galaxies? I son't know, but KOTOR will be awesome, especially the lightsaber battles.

kornavs19
01-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Kabuki Warriors:rolleyes:

MerimacHamwich
01-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Personally I don't find Splinter Cell all that hard. Enclave, now theres a game that gets hard.

Unreal Championship
Mech Assault
Deathrow
Hitman 2

I would make a larger list but I figure those four are some quality games.

TommyGunn
01-01-2003, 07:45 PM
i got LOTR 2 towers yesterday and I must say it is a very fun game and it looks cool too. A nice mix of game play and movie shots. Some of the naration gets kinda long but its very descriptive and you can buy upgrades and special moves. But it is only single player so if you a Multi Player game i would consider renting it but if thats not an issue I would highly reccomend it. Just my opinion.

MerimacHamwich
01-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Ya, I played The Two Towers as well. It seemed decent but the thing that gets me is, WHY IN THE BLUE BURNING H-ELL CAN YOU BUY UPGRADES!?!?! That has absolutely nothing to do with LOTR or anything else in that world. I mean, for gosh sakes, how are you going to buy crap in the locations they travel through? It makes ZERO sense. Well I guess that is EA for you.

Cloud Strife
01-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Ya, I played The Two Towers as well. It seemed decent but the thing that gets me is, WHY IN THE BLUE BURNING H-ELL CAN YOU BUY UPGRADES!?!?! That has absolutely nothing to do with LOTR or anything else in that world. I mean, for gosh sakes, how are you going to buy crap in the locations they travel through? It makes ZERO sense. Well I guess that is EA for you. Well, I agree with you on that. EA can get lazy sometimes.

Unreal
01-01-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Well, I agree with you on that. EA can get lazy sometimes.
Sometimes... try all the time. lol

Insane Jester
01-01-2003, 09:26 PM
i would buy both games ...

Knight
01-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by hiter101
ok here is my issue i got 50 bux to spend on a game im thinking about gettin LOTR the two towers then again should i hold on to the money and wait for star wars knights of the old republic someone help maybe there are some other good games that are out i dont know which are worth the money please let me know i wanna get a good game which i can really enjoy and doesnt **** me off *COUGH*Splinter Cell*COUGH*

Save it & wait for KOTOR!

ARONO129
01-01-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Well, I agree with you on that. EA can get lazy sometimes.

EA lazy? Noooo.

I remember when I would buy their PC sports titles and they would advertise that you can create a player with hair or talk trash on the field. Bring the game home and nothing.

EA is the Enron of video and computer game companies. I would have sworn that they made WWF Raw.

hiter101
01-01-2003, 10:01 PM
anyone know wen KOTOR is comin out??? i keep gettin different dates this is confusing me like crazy :(

Knight
01-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by hiter101
anyone know wen KOTOR is comin out??? i keep gettin different dates this is confusing me like crazy :(

Ebgames gives a date of 2/24/2003

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=220997

hiter101
01-01-2003, 10:23 PM
k thnx im prob just gunna get kotor

EHWfedPres
01-02-2003, 12:26 AM
well i had 50 bucks and was in the same dilema...it was either mortal kombat, or unreal championship...then I saw the 20 dollar brand new copy of MGS2 Substance and just couldnt pass it up...so I got that and the new double live Sepultura album. So im either going to get Mortal Kombat, Splinter Cell, or Xbox Live next...cant decide...

shrew king
01-02-2003, 12:59 AM
wait for Star Wars Galaxies, that one will be on Xbox Live and should be really fun.

Shadow20002
01-02-2003, 01:12 PM
KOTOR will be the one to get....

hiter101
01-02-2003, 08:21 PM
yea im prob just gunna save my money and get kotor do u think i would need to get the guide for it cuz i see most people have the strategy guide for morrwind is that a neccesarry for rpgs cuz im not really an rpg person i just want kotor since it star wars and its for the xbox (damn franchise)