PDA

View Full Version : Ran Outta Ammo

Pipetender
01-01-2003, 08:49 PM
I am at the part where you take the elevator up to the 7th floor, then walk around and go into an office, and then crawl through some ac ducts until you get to another floor. Then you drop down and go into a room that leads up to the roof. On the roof, you rapple down and break through some glass and then your in an office with a guard already there. The only problem is every time I burst through the glass he kills me easily. What should I do?

[oXo]
01-02-2003, 09:08 AM
If you have no more ammo do this: When rappeling and being just outside the office you see 1 moron inside . Break the glass (Y) then run fast towards him and elbow his ass to sleep. Hide the body in the right far corner -> access the pc....jump out the window but grab hold of ledge. Let the guards come to check..when they leave climb up and access the computer again (I think) and then it's time to escape...GOOD LUCK.

I actually think it's possible to complete from this point w/o any ammo ....but you may need some medkits

Pipetender
01-02-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by [oXo]
If you have no more ammo do this: When rappeling and being just outside the office you see 1 moron inside . Break the glass (Y) then run fast towards him and elbow his ass to sleep. Hide the body in the right far corner -> access the pc....jump out the window but grab hold of ledge. Let the guards come to check..when they leave climb up and access the computer again (I think) and then it's time to escape...GOOD LUCK.

I actually think it's possible to complete from this point w/o any ammo ....but you may need some medkits

Thanks