PDA

View Full Version : Is this real?

Mega Gamer
01-02-2003, 05:34 PM
For the past four days now my brother and i are in a disagreement over if this is a real screenshot from Halo 2. I think this is a drawing of Master Chief done on a photoshop. What do you think?:)

http://halo.bungie.org/wallpaper.html?image=H2sparks.jpg

No Fear 23
01-02-2003, 06:24 PM
its 100% fake. look at the bottom left of the pic. theresa oragne line taht is painted on. so its fake. photoshoped style

CALzinger
01-02-2003, 06:43 PM
still a great picture though...

Reclaimer
01-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Even though a good picture, it is fake.

The graphic dipiction of the rubble and debris on the bottom left of the screen is inconsistent with that on the top right.

The 2 groups of shell casings are not consistent with each other. Plus the stream being ejected from the gun seems to be in the wrong place. I.E.,being too far back, away from the gun. The casings would be pointing in a different direction if they where ejected that far back, or if the picture represented a moving Master Chief.

The reflection in Master Chiefs visor is wrong. It slopes outwards, if you can see that much detail in his visor, you would see his rifle too in the reflection. The angle would be correct to see that.

Where's his other arm? The game Halo was realistic enough to portray Master Chief to hold the AR rifle with to hands. I doubt Bungie would abandon that level of realism in Halo2. Plus the real Halo2 Screen shots, shows Master Chief holding the AR rifle at the ready with 2 hands. I don't forsee MC actually firing and moving with one hand.

# 1 Stunner
01-02-2003, 07:43 PM
man that person have sum photoshop skillz

Xbox Owner
01-02-2003, 08:32 PM
There's a screen shot with that on it somewhere, I remember XboxMike using it..but damn, that's still nice.:cool:

TheCovenant
01-02-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Mega Gamer
For the past four days now my brother and i are in a disagreement over if this is a real screenshot from Halo 2. I think this is a drawing of Master Chief done on a photoshop. What do you think?:)

http://halo.bungie.org/wallpaper.html?image=H2sparks.jpg

the link doesnt work for me.................i'll try again later or something.

TheCovenant
01-02-2003, 08:46 PM
sorry for the double post, but according to every one, the pic looks great, and i really wanna see it.

is it the one on the cover of egm?

man someone fix it i wanna see!

CALzinger
01-02-2003, 09:13 PM
http://halo.bungie.org/wallpaper/H2sparks.jpg

Laxeph
01-02-2003, 09:20 PM
I would hope thats not real. I makes it look as though Halo 2 would much resemble UC. Fast paced and IMO crappy.

Mega Gamer
01-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the cool posts guys. The pic. does look really good.:)

BCan
01-03-2003, 05:29 AM
Leaked cover art maybe, but not the real thing.....

Not bad for a fake, would be good for a cover....

Insane Jester
01-03-2003, 10:57 AM
its nice i tell ya nice .... :D

Linkin_Park
01-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
There's a screen shot with that on it somewhere, I remember XboxMike using it..but damn, that's still nice.:cool:

YAY!!! My name is in RED!!!! XBOXMIKE

anyway...Yea i did use that pic and that pic is not photshoped.
It was from a XBOXmagazine for the uk;)

CALzinger
01-03-2003, 03:02 PM
i wish i had those photoshop skills

VenoM
01-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Linkin_Park

YAY!!! My name is in RED!!!! XBOXMIKE

anyway...Yea i did use that pic and that pic is not photshoped.
It was from a XBOXmagazine for the uk;)

ive been wondering...what ever happen to xboxmike? :confused: seems like his account does not exist anymore.....what happen...was he banned?.....i had a trade pending with him also :(

sshamm_bone_1
01-03-2003, 03:21 PM
theres a turrent on the back in the game anyway, i don't think they would leave the turrent out for a screenshot