PDA

View Full Version : sweet graphics... Panzer Dragoon

Zen
01-02-2003, 07:52 PM
i played the Jap version today

this is the sorta game i will show to People with a Ps2... seemless...vibrant, colorfull...

i think someone said it runs on the gunvalkrye engine... well its visualy astounding... sorta like valkyre, i can see a similarity in the color vibrance and seemless smooth gameply... the framerate is great...

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

I cant spell

Zen
01-02-2003, 07:53 PM
Also played Doctor Muto...

Funny game... also top notch graphics... these both look like solid hitz to me.

Muto may not have the vibrant valkrye engine... but the deatail in this game is surprising... everyboard is lush and crazy refined. i only played through 3 levels and i like it lots.

Cloud Strife
01-02-2003, 07:55 PM
I know. That is why I can't wait.:) Panzer Dragoon was one one of my favorite Saturn games and I definetly want it for Xbox. I play the demo all the time.;)

Cloud Strife
01-02-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Zen
Also played Doctor Muto...

Funny game... also top notch graphics... these both look like solid hitz to me.

Muto may not have the vibrant valkrye engine... but the deatail in this game is surprising... everyboard is lush and crazy refined. i only played through 3 levels and i like it lots. I played Dr. Muto also, the game wasn't bad at all. I didn't like it as much as Blinx, Pac-Man World, or Crash Bandicoot W.O.C, but still good. I only played the Playstation 2 version because Blockbuster didn't have the Xbox version.:(

Zen
01-02-2003, 07:58 PM
i played both full versions...

the panzer version had to have subtitles wich sorta sucked but oh well...

Blinx, i havnt had time to play yet... i havnt found a download fast enough for it

is Blinx a great game? i think i missed the hype for it

?

Cloud Strife
01-02-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Zen

Blinx, i havnt had time to play yet... i havnt found a download fast enough for it

? It depends. Blinx is not a game for everyone. I was one of the people that absolutely loved Blinx. Blinx is my favorite Xbox game. The game reminds me a little bit of Nights into Dreams for Sega Saturn. It's like Gun Valkyrie, you either like the game or you don't. Some find it easy, some find it hard.

Gun Valkyrie is my second favorite game after Blinx.:) I guarntee PD Orta will be my third favorite.;)

TheCovenant
01-02-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Zen

?

what do you mean download fast enough? you download xbox games?

Unreal
01-02-2003, 09:33 PM
12 Days :D

Zen
01-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant

what do you mean download fast enough? you download xbox games?

how u think i got the Full jap version of panzer... ?

i dont have the duckets to fly over there, or ship it here either way... Yeh with all the modchip nonsence going on, everythings all on the servers, ever since that Dvdrippin prog came out...everyones been postin rips and xbox iso's on their FTPs

2 xboxs... one for live...and one with modchip hooked to my comp... theoretically i boguht one for my lil brother when i move ou later this month, but... thats just rationalization.

as for downloads alotta people only let you download one peice at a time... its nasty slow, and i dont wait for it and relog back in their Servers over and over... Blinx was one of those games
im gunna try it out tonight, halfwaydone

Insane Jester
01-03-2003, 11:10 AM
oh zen zen zen , youre very naughty .... mwahhhhahahaha ...

Zen
01-03-2003, 04:05 PM
Blinx is hot... i like

Cloud Strife
01-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Zen
Blinx is hot... i like So are you saying you like the game. I think Blinx is a very good game.

EHWfedPres
01-03-2003, 05:05 PM
I played Blinx and I hate it...i dunno why, but I generally dont like platform games.

My friend played the panzer dragoon orta demo on the oxm disc and i watched him play but I didnt play it myself...looked pretty cool, but not the type of game that would hold my interest as long as I would like.

JimmieDoogan
01-03-2003, 05:18 PM
Blinx had cool concepts, but the timed levels was not a fun point for me. Had I the option to search around all I wanted, it would have been fine. But as it stands (and I know it plays a part in the story) I couldn't find a game where your supposed to be able to explore and have a time limit to be fun. Just made things way too confining for me.

EHWfedPres
01-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
Blinx had cool concepts, but the timed levels was not a fun point for me. Had I the option to search around all I wanted, it would have been fine. But as it stands (and I know it plays a part in the story) I couldn't find a game where your supposed to be able to explore and have a time limit to be fun. Just made things way too confining for me.

personally, i hate all games with time limits...thats what makes Wreckless so bad...if you could just drive around and have fun, it'd be great

PS: wow, 3900 posts for me. :cool: