PDA

View Full Version : wat other good games are gonna be released next?

gtaplayer
11-23-2001, 09:04 PM
i kno halo is the best xbox game out now...

but what other great game/s is supposed 2 be released by xmas???

Plewis
11-23-2001, 11:45 PM
OK buddy, there are so many posts on this same subject in the forum. DOA3 is out now, its cool. NASCAR Heat is supposed to be good. Oddworld is good (ALTHOUGH I dont particularly like it), Bloodwake, Project Ego (dont know if that comes out before christmas), Project Gotham Racing and Amped

Virtuoso
11-23-2001, 11:57 PM
I posted this for someone else earlier today, but here it is again.

2002 is the real deal.

There are 25 or so games coming that are all of Halo's calibur or dare I say it better than Halo. I have seen these games at E3 and beyond. Concepts, discussions with dev's, actual hands on time, video's. When one has played these games long enough you know what's the next big thing. And I have seen about 25 of them, it is just mind boggling. The power of the XBOX has finally given the dev's freedom to showcase there talents with not soooooooo many restictions.

I love the Halo type games and 3rd person action/adventure games. So I will mention these type games coming in 2002. There are many other genres that I will not mention that too have many top notch titles coming.

Brute force: read a bit on this game, and don't forget the screens to the right of the article. Those screens are all real-time and in-game shots. Just click the link for a look into the future.

http://xboxactive.com/software/game...n=preview&ID=35

Other titles are Project EGO, a real RPG that already far surpasses anything in that world. A quick look for you here:

http://www.consoledomain.com/xbox/p...roject_Ego.html

Now I will mention other names for you to keep in mind that will be of Halo calibur, I have seen these titles, I know what teams are creating these games and have total faith in there capabilities, and too the engines that the games are being run on.

Panzer Dragoon X

Matrix

Orchid

24 Automatons

Swat ( formely known as Kleaners)

Brute force

Project EGO

Enclave

Duality

Strident

Kehl

Dominion

Malice

Here's one for all you lovers of gladiator and fight games. Looks very promising. Just 4 shots and a small blurb, but you will get the idea. It's called "VULTURES", remember it, you will probably be getting it. I saw it in motion a few months back, it already had promise then, real next gen looking, I hoped it was coming this Fall, but it's more like summer 2002. Check the link below:

http://www.cdv.de/english/_frameset...egriff=vultures

Unreal Championship

Galleon

Picassio

Call of the Dragonfly

Nomads

Breed

Yager http://www.teamxbox.com/content.php?id=17

Unholy

Ultimate Blade of darkness

Broken sword 3

BC

Xavier FOX

I know I am missing a couple, but you get the idea. Now some may just be names to you, but ay least keep them in mind, they will be something speacial and well worth your time when they do come out. They are the real deal and any gamer will be in blissful heaven when they finally get there hands on them. These are just the 2002 crop. Don't forget that 4 years more of titles will be coming to the XBOX after these.

Hey Metroid and Mario,Zelda, Thornado, Too human will also be nice titles in 2002 for Gamecube, but nothing touches the BOX in 2002, it's best to have all systems, I do, but XBOX is by far to me my favorite, not that GC is bad, it is real nice, but just for that extra 5 or 6 titles a year, at least for me.

Keep cool................

Hermes
11-24-2001, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
Project Ego (dont know if that comes out before christmas),
We will be lucky if it comes out before christmas 2002. Probably more like 2003.

dronezero
11-24-2001, 11:21 AM
Nightcaster Microsoft Action Pre·Order November 30, 2001

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 Acclaim Sports Pre·Order November 30, 2001

Tetris Worlds THQ Puzzle Pre·Order December 3, 2001

SSX Tricky Electronic Arts Sports Pre·Order Dec. 2001

Azurik: Rise of Perathia Microsoft Action Pre·Order December 2001

Blood Omen 2 Eidos Interactive Action Pre·Order December 2001

Arctic Thunder Midway Racing December 2001

NHL 2002 EA Sports Sports Pre·Order December 2001

Max Payne Take-Two Interactive Action Pre·Order December 2001

WWF Raw THQ Wrestling Pre·Order December 2001

Star Wars Starfighter: Special Edition LucasArts Action December, 2001

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Bethesda Softworks RPG Pre·Order Q4 2001

MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmichael THQ Racing Q4 2001

F1 2001 Electronic Arts Racing Q4 2001

Star Wars: Obi-Wan LucasArts Action Pre·Order December 19, 2001

Blood Wake Microsoft Action Pre·Order December 28, 2002

ESPN NBA 2Night 2002 Konami Sports 2001

UFC: Tapout Crave Entertainment Fighting Pre·Order Late 2001

Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams Konami Adventure Pre·Order Late 2001

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Activision Action Pre·Order Late 2001

Kabuki Warriors Crave Entertainment Fighting Q4 2001

NASCAR Heat Infogrames Racing Buy TBA 2001

U.S.S. Antarctica TBA Adventure TBA 2001

These are the titles acording to IGN that will be released in 2001. I took the liberty of puting the games that I think will be great in bold font.