PDA

View Full Version : Azurik! Check this out

BadBoywannaB
11-23-2001, 09:20 PM
Has anyone here played Azurik: Rise of Perethia? If so how is it? This game is making me curious as to how it turns out. It looks like a zelda type game. I was just wondering what you guys could tell me about this game because I think this is the next game that I want to get but i'm not sure. Anyone else out there curious about this game?

dysrhythmia
11-23-2001, 10:23 PM
I've actually been curious to read some writeups on this title also....Looks cool. I just get the strange feeling that having bought both Halo and Oddworld, I'm gonna have a tough time finding a game that can hang with those two (IMHO). I mean, I'm also playing MGS2 and Return to castle wolfenstein, so right now I'm in gaming bliss high above the clouds....I can't see any games in the near future (month) topping my current gaming needs.

FraZz3k
11-24-2001, 09:06 PM
i was sitting there, in a dark room.. to scared to move.. to scared to breathe... to scared to think..... then it happened... the lunchpale Xploded

BadBoywannaB
11-25-2001, 02:23 PM
oh and I heard from somewhere that the game takes 60hrs to complete. Is this true? this would be sweet if it was.