PDA

View Full Version : Sony Develops Game for XBOX

BCan
01-03-2003, 06:46 PM
How weird do you find it, that SW: Galaxies, which is listed to come to the XBOX, is in development by Sony Online Entertainment....

Granted, that is also coming to the PS2 as well, but is a game much more suited to the XBOX and the PC....

Stifler
01-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Antz Racing was too...

Motley
01-03-2003, 07:36 PM
I posted yesterday that I noticed the official site, xbox.com recently pulled any reference to Star Wars Galaxies as a pending release for X-Box. It was there as recently as two weeks ago, and now it's gone.

Did Sony somehow pressure Lucas Arts to not release it on X-Box somehow? I hope not.

hiter101
01-03-2003, 08:38 PM
if they dont realease SW: galaxy for xbox that would totally suck cuz everyone is lookin forward to a nice MMORPG for the xbox especially with the star wars license it would be a sure hit

:)

BCan
01-03-2003, 09:20 PM
I think both SW:KOTOR and SW:G have been delayed in release, so I think that is more of the reason as to why it may have been pulled off the site.

xboxmaster2002
01-03-2003, 10:39 PM
teamxbox just did a preveiw on it so im sure its not canceled

Chandlz
01-06-2003, 03:35 AM
If xbox is getting a game from sony online entertainment, why don't they give us Everquest also. They must know they'd make more on the game using Xbox Live.

Bravo_2
01-06-2003, 03:42 AM
LucasArts owns the title Star Wars Galaxies. They call the shots. Sony is just developing the game. It is still coming out for XBox and PS2, don't worry. If it only came out for PS2, it would get hacked to death and someone would find a bug that duped or something, and it would be unfixable because they don't have a hard drive.

BradVanDam
01-06-2003, 03:47 AM
Starwars galaxies will always be better on pc, unless a keyboard comes out for Xbox, but as all of you , I was looking forward to a good MMORPG for Xbox Live , I wonder when TFLO is coming out ?

- Brad

Bravo_2
01-06-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by BradLXB
Starwars galaxies will always be better on pc, unless a keyboard comes out for Xbox, but as all of you , I was looking forward to a good MMORPG for Xbox Live , I wonder when TFLO is coming out ?

- Brad

Never :mad:

Dre
01-06-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by BradLXB

- Brad

Not soon enough! PSO was supposed to be an XBL launch game initially, but I haven't really heard anything about it in a while. I think MS wants to release it with Japan XBL.