PDA

View Full Version : Did you like the Ending of Halo *SPOILER*

Kumitsu
11-24-2001, 12:17 AM
I just passed Halo right now, i liked it alittle, i wish it had a longer cinematics and a more realistic explosion of the ring world, and i liked it that at the end it doesnt show HALO's face, i guess thats a part 2 of HALO, cant wait till it comes out. so what you guys think of the ending ?

Twisted J
11-24-2001, 12:22 AM
i dont know it was kind of shaky. but how could there be Halo 2 if you already destroyed the halo?? maybe it will be another game another mission whith Master Chief but i dont think it will have anything to do with the halo

sinizuh
11-24-2001, 12:33 AM
sure, Halo exploded... but bits and pieces of it were still intacked and floated away... Halo 2 will take you make to those pieces (which could have landed on different planets and now they are infected with the flood) and you must save the universe from the flood once again...

but the ending... i liked it. one of the few games that didn't have a final boss :) it felt more real. there isn't a giant killer boss at the end of every problem :P

and the final ending was short... but if you pass it on the hardest difficulty (which will take me months to do), you will get a longer ending.

Twisted J
11-24-2001, 02:10 AM
eeeeeeeeeeerrr the flood i hate the flood.

when you first encounter the flood its scary :S

Kumitsu
11-24-2001, 10:49 AM
Twisted what are you talking about, Chrome Xbox ? never seen one, if you do ever find one send me a pic to Raven@gamejolly.com thxs

xboxman_1
11-24-2001, 12:15 PM
Hey that's a great idea, sinizuh. I loved the ending, I think Halo is probably the greatest game I have ever played. Now I just have to go on for Heroic and then Legendary.

vash the stampede
11-24-2001, 12:50 PM
the legendary ending was pretty funny, it is just a joke that is about 30 seconds long, it isn't really worth the trouble to get, but u do get a litttle simbol that proves u beat it on legondary :D

Twisted J
11-24-2001, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Kumitsu
Twisted what are you talking about, Chrome Xbox ? never seen one, if you do ever find one send me a pic to Raven@gamejolly.com thxs

its the one at the top right hand coroner of http://www.x-boxed.com and here http://activewin.com/xbox i just want it alone not with all the writing or chericters
i tried right clicking it but it didnt work, ive seen it other places too, like in mags and stuff.