PDA

View Full Version : xbox black screen

ouozzy
01-03-2003, 11:44 PM
anyone seen the xbox black screen??? it locked up during a game and gave an international "xbox needs service by microsoft" in multiple languages... and it cant be gotten around by any limited options.. ie. power off/on - cd game switch - good hand smashing/clubing etc... any case open / bios reset options would be appreciated etc???? *******s want 100 bucks plus shipping to fix it... refurbs work really well ... whatever... be better off buying a new one....

y2kash_14
01-03-2003, 11:54 PM
hey ouozzy, if your name has anything to do with Ozzy Osbourne it certainly is appropriate, because i can't understand what both of you are trying to say

Brevity
01-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Just take it to walmart for an exchange. The old XB's as you know have trouble with the DVD. Tell Walmart that you got it for Xmas and that its new and just messing up. Do it late when younge ppl R working there. I just would not site on my ass waiting for time to heal this, get out there and lie to get a new one. Also I beleive MS is fixing them for free now if the first idea does not work. Good luck.

y2kash_14
01-04-2003, 02:25 AM
lie to Wal Mart and get a new one ;)

Insane Jester
01-04-2003, 09:28 AM
what they say ...

Snoopy7548
01-04-2003, 09:57 AM
i got that screen once. i was like pressing the eject button like 20 times cause the oxm disc wasnt working, and i was mad. so i took it out and decided to play halo. and when i put halo in, that screen came up and i was like oh sh*t. so i ejected halo and put it back in and it was fine. lol