PDA

View Full Version : Wheres rayman in splinter cell?????

xbox genius
01-05-2003, 01:24 AM
is there rayman in splinter cell??? if so where?????????????/ oh and is there gonna be a booster disc for splinter cell?

plz help me out

Laxeph
01-05-2003, 10:18 AM
Xbox Genius, may be your not so genious after all... jk. I don't know what your talking about "rayman", but there will not be a booster disk because SC can be updated via live.

ShannonX
01-05-2003, 10:23 AM
supposedly, rayman is hidden somewhere within splinter cell, kind of like an easter egg, but i have no clue where it is.

Supperdog
01-05-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by xbox genius
is there rayman in splinter cell??? if so where?????????????/ oh and is there gonna be a booster disc for splinter cell?

plz help me out

you just want to win that magazine contest by finding rayman, you cheater. no one help him ;)

AmpedRider
01-05-2003, 11:58 AM
I found him but im not telling....haha...somewhere in the cia lvl

OuFtb
01-05-2003, 02:24 PM
I don't know what level this is,don't remimber what it is called but its the one were you go into a parking garage to get info from the driver, right before that, there is a big stair way, if you go to the top and look up there is a whole in the cenling, you can get up there by the beams that go across, also there is a med kit, and a lock pick up there to, I got to the top tryed getting into the whole and seeing whats up there and fell twice,I figure you can do it seeing my head went through the whole he just didn't grab anything.Just wondering if anyone knows whats up there or if its nothing.

Shadow20002
01-05-2003, 02:59 PM
I just saw when in somewhere in news (FNW), look at the bottom, there are lines of works saying that Rayman sell a millions copies or something like that. ;)

xbox genius
01-05-2003, 03:15 PM
i'm not trying to win the magazine contest supperdog.... heck i'm not even subscribed to ANY magazines. i just want to know where rayman is......

# 1 Stunner
01-05-2003, 03:44 PM
what the helll is a raymond? a guy thats hidden or sumtin or what?

xbox genius
01-05-2003, 11:04 PM
ray man is a character from another game.... anyways monky tell me wheres rayman in that cia level plz

Supperdog
01-06-2003, 04:25 PM
i'm not trying to win the magazine contest supperdog.... heck i'm not even subscribed to ANY magazines. i just want to know where rayman is......

okay then false alarm, sorry :)

but there IS a contest you can win by finding rayman, and i hate cheaters, so put two and two together and...

but again, sorry :)

spike spiegel
01-06-2003, 05:12 PM
it's not really a contest, just some points...........in a contest:D

Kortiz
01-06-2003, 07:29 PM
******, you aint gonna win so tell us where rayman is foo!!!!!!

Supperdog
01-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by spike spiegel
it's not really a contest, just some points...........in a contest:D

HAH! :D

xbox genius
01-06-2003, 07:58 PM
come on supperdog plz tell me wheres rayman thats all i want to know! plz plz plz!!!!!! and in your other reply u said "... put two and two together..." is this quote suppose to be a hint to wheres he's at????

come on tell me what level hes in and what room!

Supperdog
01-07-2003, 04:13 PM
come on supperdog plz tell me wheres rayman thats all i want to know! plz plz plz!!!!!! and in your other reply u said "... put two and two together..." is this quote suppose to be a hint to wheres he's at????

come on tell me what level hes in and what room!

lol no no no, but i'll finally tell you, mr. homie man

at then end of the police station level, the truck swings around to extract you, on the side of that truck is a picture of rayman.

also, there are some images of him on packages inside of some vending machines in the game (not sure which ones)

hope that helps :)

KnightX
01-07-2003, 07:08 PM
He's on the side of the van? I thought that was a rooster or something...

Kortiz
01-07-2003, 08:11 PM
sawweet

xbox genius
01-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Cool!!!!!!!! thanks supperdog!!!!! hehe i'm gonna go look for it!!!

but one little question... i thought rayman would be found in 3d form? lol maybe i was expecting too much. but thanks anyways

Supperdog
01-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Cool!!!!!!!! thanks supperdog!!!!! hehe i'm gonna go look for it!!!

but one little question... i thought rayman would be found in 3d form? lol maybe i was expecting too much. but thanks anyways

nope just some 2d pictures

and you're welcome :)

Slacker
01-09-2003, 07:14 PM
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Mere Mortals!!!

For you only have HALF of what lies in wait for you, the 2D pictures are only the tip of the Iceberg, anyone figure out the secret in the UFO room, anyone go into rooms on the CIA level that you usaully just pass by?? or Kalnitek??? .........is the the First Chines Embassy level really that small and that easy???

No I will not answer questions because I am trying to figure some out myself........SC is a fantasic game with so much cool stuff ........

xbox genius
01-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Mere Mortals!!!

For you only have HALF of what lies in wait for you, the 2D pictures are only the tip of the Iceberg, anyone figure out the secret in the UFO room, anyone go into rooms on the CIA level that you usaully just pass by?? or Kalnitek??? .........is the the First Chines Embassy level really that small and that easy???

No I will not answer questions because I am trying to figure some out myself........SC is a fantasic game with so much cool stuff ........

so slacker it seems like u know a few secrets of splinter cell. am i right or am i not? if so PLEASE post them now!!!! or give a hint at least plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supperdog
01-11-2003, 05:51 PM

so slacker it seems like u know a few secrets of splinter cell. am i right or am i not? if so PLEASE post them now!!!! or give a hint at least plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalm dooooooooooooooooown