PDA

View Full Version : WOW! OXM are a bunch of morons!

hiter101
01-05-2003, 04:08 PM
I told them that my january disc dont work so they send me the december issue :rolleyes:

:)

MerimacHamwich
01-05-2003, 04:31 PM
What about the Morons who havent changed their sigs to meet the specifications yet? I mean, how long has that warning been posted? Four weeks?

canadianboi3
01-05-2003, 04:33 PM
i feel ya, i dont got much of a sig, but by scrolling through posts its easier to know whos talkin just from seeing there sig. it looks bland without sigs, but i see jeremy's side of things.

MerimacHamwich
01-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Sigs add a bit of flavor to the boards but I don't think I would care to much if they were gone. I see it just as Jeremy does. They are a privaledge.

canadianboi3
01-05-2003, 04:38 PM
yea. like i said, it just kinda changes he look, i could care less cuz my sig is a few lines, but they look kewl:D

Cloud Strife
01-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Just boil the disc in hot water. I haven't had a working disc from OXM since the June Issue. Although my Xbox was repaired, it only plays the disc when I boil it.

speedbuggy76
01-05-2003, 04:47 PM
Also, notice on the contents page of the Feb. issue, at the bottom right it says true crime, but the pic accompanying it, is from Star Wars: KOTOR. I think that this is their most obvious mistake ever!:o

hiter101
01-05-2003, 04:58 PM
also in the dec issue they talk about tony hawk 4 for the best person and have a pic of mechassault :o

:)

Laxeph
01-05-2003, 05:25 PM
Dah, OXM. Bad info, bad service, bad demo disks... a quarter of a million subscribers.

canadianboi3
01-05-2003, 06:40 PM
laxeph, did u buy 3 starter kits, if so, why??

speedbuggy76
01-05-2003, 06:47 PM
One of those is his gamertag, the other two are most likely profiles.

xboxinstinct
01-05-2003, 08:44 PM
yea i think oxm should be given to a different publisher they put no effort into making the magazine they have a do it yourself next months issue and their demos are old

Laxeph
01-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Yeah I have three Live Kits. The short version of the story is I Bought one. Cousin bought one and gave it to me. Returned that head set (twas broken) and got another account.

FuNkY mOnK
01-05-2003, 08:54 PM
Me personally i like XBN more, i only like oxm for their demo disks and the cover jackets on there web sites that can be downloaded to keep them pretty demo disks in order if you decide to put them in a dvd case... i do and the cases are green.:cool: get em here (http://www.officialxboxmagazine.com/issues/magazine2002-02-06.htm)

EHWfedPres
01-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by hiter101
WOW! OXM are a bunch of morons!

Tell me something I dont know...:rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
01-06-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Tell me something I dont know...:rolleyes: I think OXM is a very good magazine. I don't like it as much as Play though.

Rusted Gundam
01-06-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I think OXM is a very good magazine. I don't like it as much as Play though.

$%# Yea another fan of Play Magazine! I love it to death :). BTW to anyone who hasnt read Play Magazine I'll warn you, dont read it if you dont want to buy a subscribition to another magazine,because most of my friends love it and bought a subscribition from it. Their website sucks major. Only thing sucks about Play is that the guy who runs it owned 2 other magazines so he might "give up" Play which would really sux0r.

Cloud Strife
01-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Rusted Gundam

$%# Yea another fan of Play Magazine! I love it to death :). BTW to anyone who hasnt read Play Magazine I'll warn you, dont read it if you dont want to buy a subscribition to another magazine,because most of my friends love it and bought a subscribition from it. Their website sucks major. Only thing sucks about Play is that the guy who runs it owned 2 other magazines so he might "give up" Play which would really sux0r. Oh yeah. I love the anime section in the back and it's the only magazine that is totally un-biased to me. They seem to support all systems equally.;)

Insane Jester
01-08-2003, 10:19 AM
u subscribe to a magazine when u have access to the internet ??? WHY PEOPLE WHY .... I was once one of those people till i saw the light come into the light people save youre cash to buy novelty eye brows or stick on ear wax .... youll have more fun .