PDA

View Full Version : is there ne thing new on Brute Force?

xbox1
01-05-2003, 04:09 PM
i recently found out that Brute Force will be out April 8 2003, which it was delayed again from Feb 2(which sucks) is there ne new screenshots?

Note:I did find a couple of new screenshots and WOW! its a mix between Halo and The Thing cuz Halo guns and stuff and The Thing part u can tell ur parnter what to do and i think u can switch to another character,but u have to watch each others back or your partner will get killed!

does ne1 know where i can find screenshots/or trailers.plz dont list gamespot or ne where u have to pay to sign up for screenshots/trailers.

studepaber
01-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Yea I'll definitely pick this one up, although I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed even more, but if the delays are to make it xbox live enabled it would be well worth it, doubt that will happen though.

Here's a link with some movies and info....

http://www.xboxsolution.com/article.php?sid=140

Hugh_Jass
01-06-2003, 12:35 PM
By the time "Brute Force" is released nobody will care anymore. Too bad. It showed such great promise a year ago. The problem is that just about all the XBOX games out (or coming out soon) look as good as "Brute Force". Back when we first saw it, "Brute Force" stood out because of the incredible visuals. Now it's just a voice in a chorus.

I'm not saying "Brute Force" is not a great game. I'm just saying they may have missed their window of opportunity for stellar sales.

xbox1
01-09-2003, 08:17 PM
thanx for the link

ur wrong people will care, cuz i will be the first to care.then if it turns out to be a *** game,then i will probably worship u!LOL

EHWfedPres
01-09-2003, 08:25 PM
I never really wanted the game in the first place...but i'll still play it, it may be good, just not as good as some other shooters out there now...