PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell glitches?

NINE BREAKER
01-06-2003, 04:19 AM
I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered these.
The first I didn't see, but a roomate of mine told me about it so I'm not sure wich level it was. The second has to do with the last level so if you haven't beat it, you might not want to know.

1. You know when you shoot out a camera, and it shorts out with electric bolts and the "zzt-zzt" sound, well he said that he shot a gaurd in the head and it did that.

2. On the last level when you are to snipe out Nicholodz (s/p), well I was wondering around and went up stairs where he is, shot him in the face, and continued about my merry way. Well, the mission status didn't change so I figured I forgot something, and eventually figured out that I was supposed to snipe his ass from the walk-way outside. It went through the little cinema, and he walked to the window, I'm tripp'n because I allready shot him, and I put another round in his face.
Curious (s/p) I went to where I had "killed" him the first time and he was still there, all dead just like I left him.

This isn't anything important, but thought I'd ask and share.

Peace
-N9NE

xboxman_1
01-12-2003, 12:06 AM
1. No.....

2. I haven't, but I've heard of people on a different forum do it..its just a glitch that this elevator turns on again.