View Full Version : anyone pick up crimson sea

mother
01-07-2003, 09:00 AM
i think im going to go and pick it up, but i cant find a review for it any
where?

mother

RudedogX
01-07-2003, 09:38 AM
There's one at Gamespot. They seem to have thought it was halfway decent, and most I've talked to seem to think it was a kickass game.

mother
01-07-2003, 10:45 PM
thanks for the reply, ill check it out. it looks sweet, thats why im surprised theres no talk about it.

Woocifer
01-08-2003, 12:19 PM
I found the camera control and such was a little tricky to get the hang of...it turned me off right away. The game might be cool though...

Highlite23
01-12-2003, 05:45 PM
I gotta agree with Woocifer, the camera bugged me. I borrowed it from a friend, I think i'll have to give it another go around and see. Nothing but good things from people i have talked to.

Cloud Strife
01-12-2003, 06:44 PM
I plan on buying the game after PD Orta. I have to buy PD Orta because that's the reason I bought an Xbox. I just hoping I'll be able to find Crimson Sea because only three stores in my area carry it.:(

Duke
01-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
. I just hoping I'll be able to find Crimson Sea because only three stores in my area carry it.:(

Well, I would suggest going to those stores to find it :D :p

FuNkY mOnK
01-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by highlite23-XBA
I gotta agree with Woocifer, the camera bugged me. I borrowed it from a friend, I think i'll have to give it another go around and see. Nothing but good things from people i have talked to.
Thats what i did, gave it another go. now i'm hooked, and don't listen to the reviews that it's like Dynasty warriors because if it where made by different developers other then Koei they wouldn't have said this because they are totally two different games.

spike spiegel
01-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Both thol and the camera bug me, this game is quit good, but you have to get yourself past hese glitches, oh and the AI is horrid.

I'm planning on trading it in at eb not sure what for though, I had fun with the game untill I fought a boss that was to hard and very unfair, to the point were you had to really heavily on luck, I do think it's good for some people:confused:

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

Well, I would suggest going to those stores to find it :D :p Oh it's there. I just don't have cash to spend. I refuse to sepnd money that I saved up for a while in the bank.

shrew king
01-25-2003, 01:12 AM
If your still interested, I think the game was horrible. First off, the graphics are good, but being Xbox Exclusive should mean the game should have good graphics, they are good, but I don't know why we aren't seeing games being developed that blow Halo away.

Second off, the camera angles and controls aren't too great. When you are in a building it twitches around far too much and just makes you wish you were outside. Outside, it seems to do good, but thats where the bad controls come in. Your character is a bit hard to control, if you want to turn around, it takes longer than what feels normal. It was hard to get used to the controls and that just turned my feelings toward the game negative.

Third, the game's gameplay just isn't fun. There is no strategy in the game. I don't know about you but I don't like sitting in one room for 10 minutes killing hundreds of bugs, it is simple to kill them too, just keep hitting "Y" repeatedly and you have mastered this game. I bought this game and didn't expect much, and was still unimpressed with it.

mother
01-25-2003, 06:48 AM
i got it and played it for like a week, i thought the game was okay but the camera controls where whack, a little jerky and the turn around was lacking. i ended up trading it for unreal and nfs2. thanks all.

mom