PDA

View Full Version : Planning of January at Ubisoft

Shadow20002
01-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Planning of January at UbiSoft Published the 7/1/2003 by Nerces

The service presses of the French editor Ubi Soft has just made
public its planning of exits for January and the least which one can
say is that side of the PC it is very calm all the same...

In a direction so much better (note: it is that, yes), but
accustomed will have immediately included/understood what that means: Splinter Cell should not be in the rays at the end of the month as that was envisaged. The delay should however remain very weak since it is now announced for February. Undoubtedly some adjustments of last minutes... Lastly, let us hope!

The remainder of information PC available in this new planning is not very interesting insofar as they are simply confirmations. Us should thus be able well to amuse us with the new IL2 Sturmovik in February and to play Delta Forces Black Hawk Down, Will Rock, Raven Shield, Rayman 3 and in new Indiana Jones as from March. Lastly, will know that the play of strategy time of Novalogic, Highland Warriors, is confirmed for next April.

http://www.puissancepc.com/n/gen/n7490.html (The source is in french so i translate it to English) ;)

MerimacHamwich
01-07-2003, 02:26 PM
Wow, that was hard to understand. What I got form it though is that Ubisofts PC department is slowing down a bit. Some of the games will be delayed, but not cancelled. Nor will the delays be very long.

Insane Jester
01-08-2003, 10:06 AM
say what ?

Shadow20002
01-08-2003, 02:07 PM
Ah.. I have make a big mistake with this. I think when i'm using a translator online (www.systransoft.com) will do the work for me... Now, no one understand... Sorry about that, next time i will try to take news from site that is only in English. ;)