PDA

View Full Version : Price Drop Coming?

Hickboy
01-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Hey I was just curious if anyone knows if there is a price drop slated for the near future. I heard rumour of one in the month of December before Xmas but that never happened, it was rumoured to be about 75 dollars. Just wondering if anyone had info on this. I'm saving up for a box no matter if it goes down or not.

Hick.

MerimacHamwich
01-07-2003, 02:24 PM
Well there is a rumored XBOX 1.5 that is suppoe to come out in 2003. It will be smaller and cheaper. It will be able to do everyhting the current xbox can, just with smaller, cheaper components. It is rumored to be about the same price as a gamecube.
:)

Cloud Strife
01-07-2003, 03:58 PM
I think they'll be a price drop around E3.;)

New avatar check

Kraft
01-07-2003, 04:52 PM
A little off topic, but I'm happy to finally see some decent games at decent prices. I just picked up serious sam, quantum redshift and MGS:2 for all under 25 bucks in the past month and I have been happy as hell with all of them!

Cloud Strife
01-07-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
A little off topic, but I'm happy to finally see some decent games at decent prices. I just picked up serious sam, quantum redshift and MGS:2 for all under 25 bucks in the past month and I have been happy as hell with all of them! Those were great games you bought. I too bought Quantum Redshift for that price and it was an excellent deal.:)

MerimacHamwich
01-07-2003, 05:10 PM
Hmm, why are all these games cheap in the states but still sky high here?

I am going to have to look into this.

BTW, thats a cool Avatar Ranger. I actually liked Final Fantasy 7!

-edit-
Wait, you changed it...:confused:

Cloud Strife
01-07-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Hmm, why are all these games cheap in the states but still sky high here?

I am going to have to look into this.

BTW, thats a cool Avatar Ranger. I actually liked Final Fantasy 7!

-edit-
Wait, you changed it...:confused: I just changed my avatar back. FFVII was one of my favotire RPG games. However, Final Fantasy Anthology and Final Fantasy Chronicles were my favorite

MerimacHamwich
01-07-2003, 05:26 PM
Cool.:cool:

Laxeph
01-07-2003, 07:58 PM
I hope that we get the green Xbox here! I don't care how much it costs.

Insane Jester
01-08-2003, 10:22 AM
there gonna drop the price even more ??? WOW ill buy 2 and wear them as shoes .... Hope they do :cool:

Frostberg
01-08-2003, 02:24 PM
At least some sweet games are going on sales...$35 for Hitman 2, Dead to Rights or Nightfire at Target, Serious Sam is fun for the low price of $20 just about everywhere, and MGS2:S is only $25 at EB...how glorious...

If only all games were like $40 the first week they came out...like how DVDs are always cheaper the first week...