PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...Please reply...

wtferrell
05-24-2001, 11:10 PM
First of all, I would like to say that I am new here :) and I can't wait for the XBOX to finally arrive so Sony will stop bashing them.
Now to my question. Does anyone know where I can find any information on NBA Inside Drive 2002 or any NBA game for the XBOX. Thanks.

ozenplayer
05-25-2001, 06:28 AM
welcome aboard an now to da question 2 tell you da truth i never seen a nba screenshot of any nba game for the xbox dam how odd u better off asking chris are funionz they no a lil more then me

Aaron
05-25-2001, 12:15 PM
I havent really seen any info on that upcoming game cept for general information about the genre. You might try our games page, you might get lucky and find it ;)

thedrisc
05-26-2001, 07:07 PM
tech tv said that sega will release an NBA game for the xbox but they did not say the date.

Underdog
05-26-2001, 09:45 PM
Here is the only thing I could find as of right now on NBA Inside Drive 2002.

Here is the description that was in the flyer which was giving out at E3.

NBA Inside Drive 2002 features big dunks, big plays &
big moves!!!! From powerful throw-downs, tip dunks &
alley-oops to "dime" passes, swat blocks & open court rips
NBA Inside Drive brings it all home with exciting 3-man
booth of Kevin Calabro,& retired NBA stars & NBA studio
analysts Marques Johnson & Kenny Smith.

I hope this helps a little bit! :)

wtferrell
05-26-2001, 11:09 PM
Thanks a lot everybody. I can't wait for the xbox to finally come out. I am all gaming magazines currently to try to tide me over until the XBOX makes its big debut. Thanks again everybody.

dances with broom sticks
05-28-2001, 03:25 PM
usually they dont release a sports game until the beging of the season of that sport... so there probably wont be on out for a little after the release.... of course when does the nba season start? all i know is that i am still upset with the raptors for loosing in game 7... oh well next year they will win! of course i will be to busy playing my xbox to care!!!!

wtferrell
05-28-2001, 03:42 PM
Yeah, no joke. They should have won it. Carter should have never missed that last shot :( . Oh well though, maybe next year, or better yet, rematch of game seven on the XBOX, me and you on broadband ;).

dances with broom sticks
05-28-2001, 04:06 PM
DAMN STRAIT! your on wtferrell!!!!! RAPTORS WILL WIN! even if it is only on the xbox... the only problem with your idea is waiting till november.... damn time has never gone soooo slow...

Aaron
05-29-2001, 10:57 PM
i think im gonna go insane by november.. all i know is im gonna be a hermit when i get my xbox... people wont see me for days!! :)

dances with broom sticks
05-30-2001, 08:05 AM
man i know what u mean! the only people i will make contact with for at least a week after getting the xbox are people who im playing with or against... no talking to unimportant people who dont own an xbox