PDA

View Full Version : convincing ex-televani to join mage's guild

taylormanazn
01-08-2003, 06:37 PM
ok...so I couldn't find anything in the conversation about making him join the mage's guild...I messed up and killed him now I can't get the chick that told me to find him to move on with her life and give me a new quest....what do I do? I would just kill her, but I like the mage's guild, haha, please help

just some guy
01-21-2003, 08:26 AM
Thats wierd because you can kill him to complete the quest... hmmm... I was able to convince him so i'm not too sure. I would give a try on one of the Morrowind forums. Do a search on the forum first and then if you don't find this topic start a new thread. You'll get an answer pretty fast. I think it's called Morrowind Summit

Morrowing Lord
01-25-2003, 06:55 PM
well you should be able make amends.just go to the guild master and ask to make amends and in a few days youll be forgiven and she should give you another quest.you should have bribed the tellivani agent to join ,he might not have liked you, and you should have been able to ask

TheCovenant
02-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by just some guy
Thats wierd because you can kill him to complete the quest... hmmm... I was able to convince him so i'm not too sure. I would give a try on one of the Morrowind forums. Do a search on the forum first and then if you don't find this topic start a new thread. You'll get an answer pretty fast. I think it's called Morrowind Summit

yep. thats how i did it...