PDA

View Full Version : MSG 2 Saving??

samslophead
01-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Can you save more than one game for Metal Gear Solid 2 in the regular quest or the VR Missions and Snake Tales? I haven't been able to.

SlightlySycho
01-10-2003, 04:21 PM
I know for certain that you can during the main game. Just choose the New Save option. When you get to the save location menu, it automatically highlights the last file you saved over. Just press down until New Save is highlighted.

I think it would work the same for the other modes as well.

samslophead
01-11-2003, 07:48 PM
You're right; I can save multiple files for the regular game. But when I try to save another file in the VR Missions, it only gives me the option to overright my original one. It's so stupid.

KnightX
01-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Is MGS2 for XBox worth buying? I played through it on the PS2 (and I didn't the replay value was real high, but it's a pretty cool game). I saw it at Circuit City for $29 and was oh so tempted.

samslophead
01-12-2003, 10:41 AM
I got Splinter Cell for Christmas and I wanted to get MGS2, but not until I finished SC. I saw MGS2 at ebgames.com for $24.99 so I picked it up. I see that they are selling it at the EBGames store for $19.99 though. I haven't really played MGS2 yet, but from the few moments that I did play it, I felt like the game was "too stupid for me." That sounds weird, but after playing SC, MGS seems kind of simplistic. I don't really like the camera in the game too much b/c it's not like the one in SC. If I had played MGS before I tried SC, I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. But like I said, I have barely touched the MGS2 game. It still could be really cool.

EHWfedPres
01-13-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by KnightX
Is MGS2 for XBox worth buying?

I dont know...but I bought it for $19.99, and its pretty cool, but I wouldnt buy it for any more.

Cloud Strife
01-18-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I dont know...but I bought it for $19.99, and its pretty cool, but I wouldnt buy it for any more. Why not? MGS2 is much better than Splinter Cell IMO.:)