PDA

View Full Version : calling out EHWfedPres...

davidx
01-10-2003, 09:16 PM
I need your help! I know you're a strong believer in the "screw the game I'll do what I want" ideology, and so am I.

But now, after months of playing Morrowind (on & off) I'd like to finish the game (or at least kill Lord Vivec).

Is this possible? Can I do it? Nobody in the land of Morrowind can kill me...I'm level 67 and am king of the world!

Also, I'm searching for a deadric chest-piece...where can I hook one up? (I've only got the face of terror & greaves)

I know you're the man & will be able to help me out so thanks!!!

x:cool:

MerimacHamwich
01-11-2003, 03:28 PM
The only thing you can do is go to the beginning mission of the story and play onwards. You will find out everything you need to do.

You should be able to beat the game unless you killed someone you need to talk to or stole something you need and sold it. Then gain you can always get the item back.

Cloud Strife
01-11-2003, 06:54 PM
I want to try out Morrowing but I'm worried that the game will screw up my Xbox like it did to others.

davidx
01-11-2003, 08:51 PM
MerimacHamwich:

I know what you're saying, but the problem is that I've been booted from the Blades Guild. They don't want me back...I've even spoken with Cassius whatever-his-face-is (head of guild). I didn't even kill any Blade member either! I just stole sumthin'...there must be another way to kill Lord Vivec (or finish the game).

Burning Ranger: The only problem i've had with Morrowind are the small bugs. My Xbox runs fiiiine.

Buy Morrowind! I put it down for 2 months then started up again. Still my favorite game--and I've always disliked RPG's. Think about that!!

X *still waiting to hear from the man*

MerimacHamwich
01-11-2003, 09:02 PM
A game will not ruin a system. Just remember that.

Well here was what I can tell you to do. You may not be able to finish the game. Try this though, go to the Urshlaku camp. When you are there people will be hostile to you. Do not kill them though. Talk to the medicine woman. She should have something to say about fulfilling the prophecy. If not, you may be screwed.

davidx
01-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Now that sounds like a solution! Thanks for the tip...

I'd hate to have start all over again, my dude is close to level 70 and has a ton of cash. I tip people 1000 just for complementing my robe sumtimes.

Off to Urshlaku!

X

davidx
01-12-2003, 06:13 PM
where can I find it??

Cloud Strife
01-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
A game will not ruin a system. Just remember that.

. Are you sure about that? During the summertime, I would hear about a lot of people talking about how Morrowind made their Xbox give Dirty Disc Errors everytime if they autosave. I just like to play it safe.;)

EHWfedPres
01-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by davidx
I need your help! I know you're a strong believer in the "screw the game I'll do what I want" ideology, and so am I.

But now, after months of playing Morrowind (on & off) I'd like to finish the game (or at least kill Lord Vivec).

Is this possible? Can I do it? Nobody in the land of Morrowind can kill me...I'm level 67 and am king of the world!

Also, I'm searching for a deadric chest-piece...where can I hook one up? (I've only got the face of terror & greaves)

I know you're the man & will be able to help me out so thanks!!!

x:cool:

Killing Vivec is possible, but you'll need to be well over level 67...my level 112 character had trouble the first time (i didnt save).

And I got my daedric pieces off Lord Fry. He's probably harder to kill than vivec because he moves EXTREMELY fast, summons things and has his daughter help out...but its worth it if you already beat the game.

EHWfedPres
01-12-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I want to try out Morrowing but I'm worried that the game will screw up my Xbox like it did to others.

It wont screw anything up. I played it for days at a time and so have my friends, and our Xboxes work fine. :)

and here's a file I found about where some deadric pieces are...armor and weapons...

davidx
01-14-2003, 01:16 AM
is Divayth Fyr ?

The online map is no help!

X:cool:

EHWfedPres
01-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by davidx
is Divayth Fyr ?

The online map is no help!

X:cool:

Tel Fyr

Its just West of Sadrith Mora if I remember correctly...you have to levitate up to his room, so make sure you have the spell or a potion.