PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think Is Better Morrowind Or Final Fantasy Or Panzer Dragoon?

HAROLD
01-10-2003, 11:50 PM
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BETTER MORROWIND OR FINAL FANTASY OR PANZER DRAGOON?

Arrix
01-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Panzer isn't even released yet. Also could you not use all caps it hurt me eyes. :(

xboxman_1
01-12-2003, 12:08 AM
Also, Panzer isnt like the other games at all, AND you already made this thread, so please stop making the same thread twice. That is all.

HAROLD
01-12-2003, 03:40 PM
damn it i hate this guy called xbox man he is an idiot

EHWfedPres
01-12-2003, 05:08 PM
I voted for the only rpg on the list...Morrowind. :)

AppoX
01-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I voted for the only rpg on the list...Morrowind. :)
agreed totally. since morrowinds release the FF series isn't even an rpg, u have basically no freedom and u DO NOT get to roleplay ur character

Cloud Strife
01-12-2003, 06:49 PM
I'd go for Panzer Dragoon. If it would have been years ago, I would have went for Final Fantasy. I use to be the biggest Final Fantasy fanboy until Squaresoft messed up FFVIII and FFX.

xboxman_1
01-12-2003, 08:16 PM
damn it i hate this guy called xbox man he is an idiot

LOL, why? Because I make relevant posts and have stated that you need to stop spamming? Or is it my use of proper english and posts that actually ::: GASP ::: make sense?

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 09:21 AM
I voted for the only rpg on the list...Morrowind. :) Final Fantasy is more on an RPG game. So is Dragon Warrior.:)

AppoX
01-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Final Fantasy is more on an RPG game. So is Dragon Warrior.:)
plz tell me how this is so. im not sure but i think rpg stands for "roleplaying game" assuming i am correct here, how can u say that u get to roleplay ur character more in FF then u do in morrowind? morrowind u get to pick basically everything about ur character. what u get to do in FF doesn't even compare. i wouldn't even consider FF a rpg

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by AppoX

plz tell me how this is so. im not sure but i think rpg stands for "roleplaying game" assuming i am correct here, how can u say that u get to roleplay ur character more in FF then u do in morrowind? morrowind u get to pick basically everything about ur character. what u get to do in FF doesn't even compare. i wouldn't even consider FF a rpg I'll tell you what a roleplay game is. It's a game where your a young hero out to save the world. You travel to different towns, go through Dungeons, and defeat a final boss. Along the way you level up your character and buy new weapons for him. You walk around a dungeon or field and get in battles. You have different commands like Attack, Magic, Defense, and Item. It also has a deep storyline. Morrowind is not an RPG at all. My best friend even says Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior are real RPG games and he wants them on Xbox. So do I. Japanese RPG's are the only real RPG games. Morrowind and Baldurs Gate are just Action/Adventure games that are very boring.

EHWfedPres
01-13-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I'll tell you what a roleplay game is. It's a game where your a young hero out to save the world. You travel to different towns, go through Dungeons, and defeat a final boss. Along the way you level up your character and buy new weapons for him. You walk around a dungeon or field and get in battles. You have different commands like Attack, Magic, Defense, and Item. It also has a deep storyline.

Nope, thats a Fantasy Action/Adventure game. In rpg's, you play the role of your character, just how people role play online and in pen and paper games. ;)

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 08:48 PM

Nope, thats a Fantasy Action/Adventure game. In rpg's, you play the role of your character, just how people role play online and in pen and paper games. ;) My frienf tells me those are not RPG games. He's probably one of the only friends I have left. I think some of my friends are mad at me for convincing them to buy Xbox.