PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown (new screenshots)

Shadow20002
01-12-2003, 04:47 PM
Break Down

Publisher: Namco
Platform: Xbox
Genre: Action Adventure
Origin: Japan
Release: Summer 2003

Here are some new screens of Namco's Xbox action adventure game Break Down, there are two playable characters in the game. The male character uses his fists to battle the enemies, and the female lead character uses guns as weapon.

Insane Jester
01-12-2003, 05:06 PM
doesnt look to bad but just by looking at it i get a feeling i wont like it lol .. dont know why ...

wweomaniac
01-12-2003, 05:37 PM
two words: Pre rendered

two other words: Japanese release only

wait.. that was three.

Cloud Strife
01-12-2003, 06:08 PM
That game looks tight. I love anything that Namco makes and publishes. This is one of my most anticipated titles. I love pre-rendered backgrounds because it reminds me of FFVII.

Dark Enemy
01-12-2003, 08:15 PM
it looks ok

Xbox Owner
01-12-2003, 08:38 PM
Wow..that looks nice. FPS?:confused:

EHWfedPres
01-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Looks pretty dull...the gameplay and replay value look to be about the same...

Cloud Strife
01-12-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Looks pretty dull...the gameplay and replay value look to be about the same... Your judging the game already. Namco never makes a bad game. I happen to think Namco is one of the best developers ever. However, I would have rather seen a Mr. Driller or a new Ms. Pac-Man Maze Craze on Xbox.

Bigwig
01-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
two words: Pre rendered

two other words: Japanese release only

wait.. that was three.

Wha???

Its a FP POV how can it be Pre rendered?
There are only 300,000 Xbox owners in Japan why would it not come to America.

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Bigwig

Wha???

Its a FP POV how can it be Pre rendered?
There are only 300,000 Xbox owners in Japan why would it not come to America. Namco stated that this game would make it to the U.S. They made it a first person fighter because they thought Americans would like that.

kachingtensor
01-15-2003, 10:41 AM
I'm liking it already.:D

At first glance it appears that both male and female leads will have both ranged weapon and hand-to-hand options.

EHWfedPres
01-15-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Your judging the game already. Namco never makes a bad game. I happen to think Namco is one of the best developers ever. However, I would have rather seen a Mr. Driller or a new Ms. Pac-Man Maze Craze on Xbox.

Thats your opinion...I dont like single player action games...or whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Thats your opinion...I dont like single player action games...or whatever the hell this is supposed to be. You like MGS2 Subsatnce, Splinter Cell don't you. Those are single player action games. I love single player games since no one ever comes by my house.:(

Shadow20002
01-15-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
You like MGS2 Subsatnce, Splinter Cell don't you. Those are single player action games. I love single player games since no one ever comes by my house.:(

Looks like you are in "Alone In The Dark" Burning Ranger. Anyway, i agree with you. Me too, i buy only single player games (mostly) than multiplayer games. ;)