PDA

View Full Version : system link games

godfatherrules
01-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Does anyone have or know where I can find a complete list of games that are compatible with the system interlink cable? My brother-in-law is getting an xbox and we want to be able to link them.

Thanks everyone.

Cloud Strife
01-12-2003, 09:36 PM
I don't know where you could find it but I know a few.

Nascar Heat 2002
Halo
Timesplitters 2
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X, 3, 4
Ghost Reacon
Unreal Championship
Mech Assault

I just wished more racing games used it.

godfatherrules
01-13-2003, 03:43 AM
Thanks. I think I'll look into ghost recon. We both like military games.

EHWfedPres
01-13-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by godfatherrules
Thanks. I think I'll look into ghost recon. We both like military games.

You can only play one player per Xbox with Ghost Recon system link, which sucks. :(

Another good system link game is Deathrow. :)

Kraft
01-13-2003, 11:39 AM
A little off-topic, but don't waste your money on that interlink cable. Just go to a computer store and get a Cat-5 ethernet crossover cable. Much cheaper and does the same thing.

MyPetXbox
01-13-2003, 05:06 PM
yeah ghost recon only supports 1 person per xbox on system link:mad: so u need 16 xboxes with 16 ghost recons and 16 people to play a full game... lots of xboxes!!!:)

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

You can only play one player per Xbox with Ghost Recon system link, which sucks. :(

Another good system link game is Deathrow. :) I knew you would say that.

Moto GP is a system Link game also.

MyPetXbox
01-13-2003, 05:31 PM
i never knew moto gp was system link! im gonna go buy it then!:D

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by MyPetXbox
i never knew moto gp was system link! im gonna go buy it then!:D I do believe that only one person can play per TV.

MyPetXbox
01-13-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I do believe that only one person can play per TV.

aww crap that sucks:( but i will still get it to unlock sum tracks and get some custom bikes... Or i could just rent it...

:)

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by MyPetXbox

aww crap that sucks:( but i will still get it to unlock sum tracks and get some custom bikes... Or i could just rent it...

:) Moto GP is still an excellent game. I haven't tried system link but I heard from the developers of the game that it did. I'd have to find out from someone who has played Lan on Moto GP.