PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal???

facadeface
01-13-2003, 09:40 AM
Hey fellow addicts,

My boss at work wants to trade me his Dreamcast system with 20 or so games for my XBOX. Now before you get all fired up with flaming comments, of course I'd buy a new XBOX right away, but just wondering if this trade is worth my time and money. I don't know what the games are he has but I guess I'd just like the system as I have always wanted one.......kind of a collecter of systems. He offered to slide some money my way and a memory card. So what I am asking from you guys is some tips on getting the best deal out of this......or even if I should bother.

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 09:49 AM
It depends on what Dreamcast games they are. The Dreamcast is an excellent system. However, no more games for the U.S. market. Xbox is a great system also so I don't know what to say.:confused:

Chaotic
01-13-2003, 09:54 AM
Well if they are good games and you plan on buying a new xbox than i would say go for it ;)

Highlite23
01-13-2003, 11:15 AM
It would depend on the games, besides, you can get a DC for $40 at any Game Stop if you really want the system. And for an extra $5 you can get a 1 year warranty on it;)