PDA

View Full Version : New game announced by SIC !

Shadow20002
01-13-2003, 08:46 PM
Excitement reigns at Schanz International Consultants (SIC): Licensing rights for fantasy RPG Dungeon Lords by D.W. Bradley of Heuristic Park were recently signed up for exclusive licensing representation. D. W. Bradley is one of the leading developers of fantasy RPGs in the U.S., famous for creating three of the Wizardry titles. With 20 years of experience making RPGs, and a proven, proprietary, 2nd generation 3D RPG engine, Heuristic Park has embarked upon making a new type of game that represents a bold step forward for the genre of fantasy RPG games. The working title for this new game is Dungeon Lords, and this new genre is called, "RPG-fighter".

Gerhard Schanz, MD at Schanz International Consultants says " we are sure, just about everyone in the industry understands the worth of a game that comes out of the award-winning, time tested and successful Studio such as Heuristic Park. We consider ourselves privileged to represent this game and to have the opportunity to work with someone like D.W. Bradley. The harmony and mutual understanding were instantaneous."

D.W. Bradley says, "The immediate response and enthusiasm generated by Schanz Games to my newest RPG creation Dungeon Lords has been overwhelming - I am truly delighted to have such a professional calibre organization as Schanz representing Heuristic Park. I am certain that Dungeon Lords is only the beginning of a long and enjoyable relationship together, and with their support look forward to transporting gaming audiences everywhere into new and unexplored universes for many years to come."

Barely within days of signing up the Agreement with Heuristic Park, SIC finalised a publishing deal for Dungeon Lords, for Asia and is now seeking a European publisher for European and North American rights for the game which will first be on PC and then on X-box.

Heuristic Park, Inc. was founded in 1996, but its history goes back much farther. The design team at HP is made up of the same creative talent responsible for such games as Wizardry: Heart of the Maelstrom , Wizardry: Bane of the Cosmic Forge, Wizardry: Crusaders of the Dark Savant, CyberMage: Darklight Awakening, Nox, Unreal: Return to Na-Pali, and D.W. Bradley's Wizards & Warriors. More at www.heuristicpark.com.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now more rpg games are coming to Xbox. Hopefully this one will be good. ;)

kachingtensor
01-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Yes, hopefully. Thanks for the info.

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 11:03 AM
Is this going to be a linear, turn based RPG game. That's all I want since those games are the best.;)

Crazy Joe
01-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Is this going to be a linear, turn based RPG game. That's all I want since those games are the best.;)

i doubt it, since it says it's a RPG fighter

Dre
01-15-2003, 01:23 PM
YAY! The more RPGS on Xbox the better! Cuz right now, we are seriously lackin in the RPG department.

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Dre
YAY! The more RPGS on Xbox the better! Cuz right now, we are seriously lackin in the RPG department. Yeah, but Xbox needs some Japanese RPG games more. I'm in the mood for a storyline of a young hero right now.;)