PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2!! is Crapp!!

Gertrude420
01-13-2003, 09:05 PM
i bought this game, thank good for only 17 shilamees, but common! i was fighting the first boss vampire, and i had other **** to do, so i saved it and shut it off. come back the next day ready for a battle, and im like 1/2 hour back at this one checkpoint, and its the part where i have to go into stealth mode so the guy doesn't shut the gate after i open it. problem is the rage meter is empty and theres no bad guys?? ok so go back to the lift, well for somereason its back up there and theres no switch! so i gotta start the whole game from the beggining again!! its stuff like this that makes a game look cheap, when its actually pretty cool... which is not the kase with this either! sure it looks kool when he sucks blood, and sticks his knife down into peoples backs, and he can float down from a jump... so what this game is lame!

ARONO129
01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Gertrude420
i bought this game, thank good for only 17 shilamees, but common! i was fighting the first boss vampire, and i had other **** to do, so i saved it and shut it off. come back the next day ready for a battle, and im like 1/2 hour back at this one checkpoint, and its the part where i have to go into stealth mode so the guy doesn't shut the gate after i open it. problem is the rage meter is empty and theres no bad guys?? ok so go back to the lift, well for somereason its back up there and theres no switch! so i gotta start the whole game from the beggining again!! its stuff like this that makes a game look cheap, when its actually pretty cool... which is not the kase with this either! sure it looks kool when he sucks blood, and sticks his knife down into peoples backs, and he can float down from a jump... so what this game is lame!

$17. You must have gone to the states and bought it.

Gertrude420
01-13-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ARONO129

$17. You must have gone to the states and bought it.

yah online states websites. its all good. lol

Cloud Strife
01-13-2003, 09:28 PM
I liked Blood Omen 2. I do think that the fighting was a little stale but I thought it was very good. I won't be buying it because I already have too many Xbox games to buy. I was a big fan of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen though.;)

Qbas
01-14-2003, 05:56 AM
Blood Omen 2 wasn't nearly as fun as Legacy Of Kain: Blood Omen 1 (well the game that starred Kain firstly in PSX). That game was awesome even that the game didn't have great graphics but the game kept me playing it hours after hours :D

Cloud Strife
01-18-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Qbas
Blood Omen 2 wasn't nearly as fun as Legacy Of Kain: Blood Omen 1 (well the game that starred Kain firstly in PSX). That game was awesome even that the game didn't have great graphics but the game kept me playing it hours after hours :D I agree it wan't as great as the first one but I still liked the second.

xboxman_1
02-02-2003, 03:51 PM
I liked Blood Omen 2. I do think that the fighting was a little stale but I thought it was very good. I won't be buying it because I already have too many Xbox games to buy. I was a big fan of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen though.

This is the first time time I've ever agreed with Burning. I too liked Blood Omen 2. Thought it was bad a$$.