PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting Red Faction II

hqcosniper
01-13-2003, 09:08 PM
Is anyone looking forward to this game on the XBOX? I liked the first one except all the loading times in the game sucked. Hopefully that is something the XBOX can handle.

Bounty Hunter
01-13-2003, 11:11 PM
I have it for the PS2 and it is ok. The load times still suck but maybe they will change for xbox. One thing that is very cool about the game is you can use a weapon in both hands. I actually like the game but it stutters alot on PS2. I might have to get it for XBOX also when it comes out but I am not sure.

[oXo]
01-14-2003, 09:20 AM
Hell yeah, I want that game. The 1st game on the PC was awesome. I don't suspect xbox will have any problems delivering a satisfactory experience with this title.

EHWfedPres
01-14-2003, 11:41 AM
first one was great on the PC, second sucks horribly. No Geo-Mod in multiplayer = VERY BAD IDEA :mad: :( :confused: :mad: :(

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 11:42 AM
I'm defiantely not buying it. I played the demo for the Playstation 2 and it was awful, just awful.

spike spiegel
01-14-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I'm defiantely not buying it. I played the demo for the Playstation 2 and it was awful, just awful.

Thought the same the only thing remotly fun about the game is that you coul blow chunks out of walls, be it very stupid low rez hunks of garbage chunks, chunks none the less.