PDA

View Full Version : Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO Released

Liquid Gears
01-13-2003, 10:36 PM
Has anyone gotten Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO yet?? I just found out today that it came out earlier than I expected. I've only talked to one store to see if it was in and it was sold out already. All the other stores have closed.

Anyway, has anyone played it yet? If so, how is it? :eek:

Casper
01-13-2003, 10:41 PM
It came out for the GCB...but it's still not out for the XBox man

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=229956

And btw, you've been here for how long? And you still post this in the wrong forum? :confused:

studepaber
01-13-2003, 10:45 PM
Bah! Give us more specifics LG! Are you SURE it came out on Xbox, which stores? I want closure, ack! :confused:

Liquid Gears
01-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Toys R Us was the only one I've called so far and they said it was sold out, but it has been RELEASED.

BTW: Casper, this is off-topic too ;)

Casper
01-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Well, I think you went into the Kiddie section...cuz they had know clue what they told you...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00007B77S/qid=1042520218/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/103-9571426-0939064?v=glance&s=toys

According to this....at least you'll have someone to play with on Valentine's day ;)

Liquid Gears
01-13-2003, 11:01 PM
Ok cool guy

If you don't want to believe me, that's ok. Cause I don't really give a sh*t.

Casper
01-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Ok cool guy

If you don't want to believe me, that's ok. Cause I don't really give a sh*t.

I'll believe it when I go there tomorrow, but for real, I doubt they had it for the Xbox, just GCB

The Jackal
01-13-2003, 11:17 PM
i called Toys R us to and they said they did get it in but it was all sold out... i really dont think that theyd lie

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 06:51 AM
I really don't believe they got it in. I'll probably be at Toy's R Us today anyway. I can't buy it yet because I have to buy PD Orta and Crimson Sea first. Crimson Sea is hard to find in my area.:(

Insane Jester
01-14-2003, 06:54 AM
these games dont intrest me anymore ..

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Insane Jester
these games dont intrest me anymore .. When was the last time you played a 2-D fighter? I stayed away from the a while ago because I thought 3-D was the way to go until I started to play Street Fighter Alpha 3 on DC. I found them to still be good. Afterwards I ended up buying 20 2-D Fighters.

Insane Jester
01-14-2003, 07:10 AM
well it has been many many years actually . but the whole 2d fighter thing went away. they just seem to be the same thing no matter what they do with 180+ hit combos ... mybe ill try it at the local game store but i doubt i will ever buy one again ..

Dre
01-14-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Insane Jester
well it has been many many years actually . but the whole 2d fighter thing went away. they just seem to be the same thing no matter what they do with 180+ hit combos ... mybe ill try it at the local game store but i doubt i will ever buy one again ..

Xbox Live. Thats a pretty good way to breathe life into the 2d fighter genre!

DIGITAL
01-14-2003, 11:42 AM
i thought this game wasnt coming out till next month!

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 11:50 AM
This is what I think happed at that Toy's R Us. They probably still had Capcom vs. SNK 2 as being released because the original date was 1/12. That Toy's R Us probably said it sold out because they didn't have any copies in. I checked Amazon.com, which teams up with TRU, said the game isn't coming out until 2/11. So did EB and Gamestop.

Casper
01-14-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
This is what I think happed at that Toy's R Us. They probably still had Capcom vs. SNK 2 as being released because the original date was 1/12. That Toy's R Us probably said it sold out because they didn't have any copies in. I checked Amazon.com, which teams up with TRU, said the game isn't coming out until 2/11. So did EB and Gamestop.

Thanks for repeating exactly what I said already man :)

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by casper

Thanks for repeating exactly what I said already man :) I didn't already say that, I read through my other post carefully and didn't see it. However, I did repeat what I said in a PM to someone.

EDIT: I didn't read your post so I didn't know.

Casper
01-14-2003, 12:17 PM
I didn't already say that, I read through my other psot carefully and didn't see it. However, I did repeat what I said in a PM to someone.

I said for what I with I being ME....anyways, if you notice the links that I put there, one was for EB and the other was for Toys R Us on Amazon

Liquid Gears
01-14-2003, 06:08 PM
There! I'm picking up my copy of Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO tomorrow. All the stores here in Edmonton are getting in their copies tomorrow ;)

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 06:12 PM
There! I'm picking up my copy of Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO tomorrow. All the stores here in Edmonton are getting in their copies tomorrow ;) Are you serious man.:confused: Now where in my area has it yet.

Liquid Gears
01-14-2003, 06:26 PM
Are you serious man.:confused: Now where in my area has it yet.

Go check a Future Shop or Wallmart. Trust me, I'm getting it. I don't understand what the deal is with the US and this game. They just don't wanna release it down there :confused:

studepaber
01-14-2003, 06:29 PM
Weird, I called Toys R' Us about the game as well and they said they sold out of it already. I asked the dude specifically if he had seen THAT game for the Xbox and he said yes, so he's either telling the truth, or just dumb. Everyone else I called said February though, ah well at least I'll have Panzer Dragoon Otra tomorrow.

HEh BTW I just bought a Golden Tee arcade game as well so I should be well entertained this weekend (even if Cap v SNK2 EO doesn't come out)

Liquid Gears
01-14-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Weird, I called Toys R' Us about the game as well and they said they sold out of it already. I asked the dude specifically if he had seem THAT game for the Xbox and he said yes, so he's either telling the truth, or just dumb. Everyone else I called said February though, ah well at least I'll have Panzer Dragoon Otra tomorrow.

HEh BTW I just bought a Golden Tee arcade game as well so I should be well entertained this weekend (even if Cap v SNK2 EO doesn't come out)

Did ya get that casper? :rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Weird, I called Toys R' Us about the game as well and they said they sold out of it already. I asked the dude specifically if he had seen THAT game for the Xbox and he said yes, so he's either telling the truth, or just dumb. Everyone else I called said February though, ah well at least I'll have Panzer Dragoon Otra tomorrow.

HEh BTW I just bought a Golden Tee arcade game as well so I should be well entertained this weekend (even if Cap v SNK2 EO doesn't come out) Well, I'm checking Circuit City tomarrow and I'm going to look for PD Orta. When I get the $10 giftcard, I'll use it on either Crimson Sea or Capcom vs SNK 2 E.O. I'll probably buy Crimson Sea first since I have trouble finding it in my area. Sorry about that LG. I will get Capcom vs. SNK 2 E.O. as quickly as possible.:)

Dyslexic Chaos
01-15-2003, 09:40 AM
It's out here in Canada at least. I found my EB but they are sold out but they did have the game in. I'm gonna go check and see if they got more in on Thursday. If they didn't, I'll just like elsewhere.

Ninja Scroll
01-15-2003, 09:47 AM
LG, im sick of your rumor mill as yo!

What I cant understand is how everyone (except casper) is taken dis fool seriously.:eek:

Obviously most of you are new here and dont know who's a reliable source here or not.

Well let XBA's Role Model tell you all what Casper has said over and over.... dis f'n game is not out yet in da U.S.!

Period. It aint coming until Febuary. So get over it.
And who in da hell thinks Toys R Us knows what they are talkin about?:rolleyes:

Try calling EB, Software Ect., Babbages, or someone who specializes in videogames.

Sheeeesh.:rolleyes:

btw, what are you all excited for anyways LG, yo ass dont even got XBL.:rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 09:47 AM
I'm checking EB, Toy's R Us and Circuit City in a few minutes for it. I surprised the game sold out already. The GC version barely sold for all I know.

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

What I cant understand is how everyone (except casper) is taken dis fool seriously.:eek:

Obviously most of you are new here and dont know who's a reliable source here or not.

Well let XBA's Role Model tell you all what Casper has said over and over.... dis f'n game is not out yet in da U.S.!

Try calling EB, Software Ect., Babbages, or someone who specializes in videogames.

btw, what are you all excited for anyways LG, yo ass dont even got XBL.:rolleyes: Ninjs Scroll, there ain't no Gamestop, Software Etc., Babbages, Funcoland in Canada. I'm going out in a few minutes to see though. It seems as though Capcom might of released the game in Canada and not the U.S. yet.

Also, give LG a break for not having Live. I don't have Xbox Live either. It's because the games for it don't interest me too much. When I do but PSO and Capcom vs. SNK 2, I'll look into Xbox Live.

Casper
01-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

btw, what are you all excited for anyways LG, yo ass dont even got XBL.:rolleyes:

Capcom vs. SNK 2 has been released in Canada, I just confirmed this with my local EB and local Gamestop....BUT the U.S. will not be getting it until Feb. 14th....what kind of crap is that? Bah...whatever, I just cancelled my pre-order and put it on SC2 instead...that's just a stupid move they did :mad:

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 10:25 AM
You're going to cancel a preorder Casper just because it doesn't come here first. That does not seem like a smart idea. Well, it's your choice.:rolleyes:

Evil_Dr_Beefy
01-15-2003, 02:18 PM
Coolness!!! I should have a few extra bucks on feb !4..if i play my cards right..i should be able to swing Capcom vs snk and a xbox live kit:) But in my heart..i know that guilty gear X2 for the playstation 2 will own 2-D fighting even with out xbox live....

VeNoMiZA
01-15-2003, 02:24 PM
guilty gear?? MUAhgagagagagagagagagagagafafafafahahahahahah your are one wierd kid... guilty gear has nothing on street fighter.. if it did it would be as famous as it but guess its not :P

studepaber
01-15-2003, 02:57 PM
Capcom vs. SNK 2 has been released in Canada, I just confirmed this with my local EB and local Gamestop....BUT the U.S. will not be getting it until Feb. 14th....what kind of crap is that? Bah...whatever, I just cancelled my pre-order and put it on SC2 instead...that's just a stupid move they did :mad:

uhhhhh does Capcom have Canadian connections or something? What gives here???? :mad:

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
guilty gear?? MUAhgagagagagagagagagagagafafafafahahahahahah your are one wierd kid... guilty gear has nothing on street fighter.. if it did it would be as famous as it but guess its not :P Guilty Gear X is just as great as Street Fighter, even better in some ways. I have that game and I can't deny that I like it.

I didn't see Capcom vs. SNK E.O. when I was out today. My day was just awful.:(

Liquid Gears
01-15-2003, 06:46 PM

What's this? Your saying it has been released? I thought you never believed me :rolleyes:

thAshAdyOne
01-15-2003, 07:20 PM
im SO GETTING THIS GAME SOON

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by XxShAdYoUtHxX
im SO GETTING THIS GAME SOON So will I. This is one of those games that will make me get Xbox Live.:) I really want a 2-D fighter and a Capcom game on my Xbox.;)

Casper
01-15-2003, 07:26 PM
What's this? Your saying it has been released? I thought you never believed me :rolleyes:

Eh, whateva, this has been a first for me being that I've never seen a game released in Canada before the US...I reallly don't get the logic in that...maybe it's because LG is slow and needs alot of time to prepare before the US gamers get on and start handing him his arse...oh wait...nevermind...you're not gettin XBL are ya? Bah, so be it...I dropped my pre-order for this due to them delaying it all those times and not getting ONE notification (I did it through Capcom.com too :rolleyes: ) but I'm going to think about Marvel vs. Capcom...maybe...but after this junk, I doubt it

Cloud Strife
01-15-2003, 07:30 PM
I thought the same thing happened to Bloodwake where Canada got the game first. I remember people saying that they spotted Bloodwake in Canada a few days before it was released. It was in a foorum somewhere that I was hearing that over a year ago.

XzaradisX
01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Can anyone in Toronto confirm if it's released here?

Liquid Gears
01-15-2003, 07:44 PM
Does anyone else have it yet?

XzaradisX
01-16-2003, 03:57 AM
bump, i want to know if anyone has got this game in toronto and if so where.

studepaber
01-16-2003, 12:49 PM
Does anyone else have it yet?

Did you pick this up? How is it? Are roll cancels included? Please tell us your opinion of the game :D

XzaradisX
01-16-2003, 04:11 PM
has anyone in canada got this game yet?

The Jackal
01-16-2003, 08:12 PM
all the stores i called said it was released but they havent received it yet but are supposed to by the end of this week at the latest

Cloud Strife
01-16-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by The Jackal
all the stores i called said it was released but they havent received it yet but are supposed to by the end of this week at the latest I'm kind of wondering if there was some mis communication between Capcom and Canadian retailers. It seems that way since stores don't know when it's really coming in.

The Jackal
01-16-2003, 11:47 PM
well i dunno... like stores dont always get games in on time and Future Shop here has it on a schedule sayin its in this week, i saw it, and theyre confident it will be so who knows... i hope theyre right

Casper
01-20-2003, 01:50 AM
So I talked to a worker at EB today and he said that there is no copies of this released because they are still dealing with the lag problem for XBL...so 2 things, 1 - is this rumor still going around and is there proof...and 2 - how much u wanna bet it gets delayed again ;)

clutch
01-20-2003, 04:54 PM
I ll bet 10,000,000 dollars that it does not get delayed again.