PDA

View Full Version : Question about 2 games

Bounty Hunter
01-13-2003, 11:15 PM
I am thinking of getting Unreal Championship and Mechassault but I dont have Broadband in my area and I usually only play single player. Is broadband needed for these games to be any good or are they equally as good without it? Wanted to rent them but no one here has them

EHWfedPres
01-14-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter
I am thinking of getting Unreal Championship and Mechassault but I dont have Broadband in my area and I usually only play single player. Is broadband needed for these games to be any good or are they equally as good without it? Wanted to rent them but no one here has them

You dont need any form of internet access to play the single player...I think that both are good, but not great.

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 11:45 AM
It depends on the kind of person you are. If you don't mind playing the short single player missions on MechAssault several times than you should be okay. You also have to enjoy playing bots in game by yourself. I enjoy palying bots and I don't have Live.

If you think 20 missions is okay for you in MechAssault then I say go ahead. I don't know a lot about Ureal championship since I never played it.

Bounty Hunter
01-14-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
It depends on the kind of person you are. If you don't mind playing the short single player missions on MechAssault several times than you should be okay. You also have to enjoy playing bots in game by yourself. I enjoy palying bots and I don't have Live.

If you think 20 missions is okay for you in MechAssault then I say go ahead. I don't know a lot about Ureal championship since I never played it.

I picked up UC today and I love it. I was going to get MechAssault but guy at Eb said he didnt like before he got live. But the game still looks damn cool and sounds fun. I might get it next

Cloud Strife
01-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter

I picked up UC today and I love it. I was going to get MechAssault but guy at Eb said he didnt like before he got live. But the game still looks damn cool and sounds fun. I might get it next I rented MechAssault and I thought it was a blast. The controls in the game are excellent and the gameplay is very smooth.;) There isn't very much to the game since it's mainly an online game but I found the missions fun to play several times.:) I plan on purchasing it, it's just that I have a few certain titles to buy first.;)